Prologue

It was just any normal day, bright and sunny, nice and warm, everything going perfect as always. Right? Wrong.

Well, maybe for Emma and Killian, it was, but they didn't know any better. They wouldn't know what was coming.

Storybrooke, Maine, three years ago.

After a long long day, Emma and Killian swing open the door to their white-picket-fenced house. As they walk in, they are surrounded by the happy smell of a welcoming home, just waiting for them to fall into a deep sleep. Emma goes into the kitchen and gets herself a glass of water while Killian goes upstairs and makes the bed for her, with the only light source being the kitchen light.

As Emma makes her way up the steps, she notices that Killian is sitting on the bed, waiting to tuck her in. She places her glass of water on her bedside, and she climbs into the comfy, memory foam bed. She feels her body sink in to the mattress as Killian covers her with the soft comforter that lies on their bed. Killian then gets into bed himself.

Killian reaches over to Emma, and pecks her cheek. Emma smiles and says, "I love you. No matter the time or place, I will always love you."

With that, Emma turns over and falls asleep, Killian not too long after her. They both wake up the next morning. Only, not next to each other. And not in the same state. And not with the same memories.

(Hey guys! So that was the Prologue, Cam will be writing chapter one. I really hope you like it, I swear it will get to be more interesting! Just FYI, chapter 1 will begin in the same time period, meaning the same year, but in two different locations! Also, my apologies for keeping this short, but it will get longer as we get more in depth with the story. Enjoy!) -A