Tikki and Plagg

Love was at first sight when they meet. But troubles was was raising and they had to do whats right.

In a world where ' people ' like Tikki and Plagg lived , the sky was blue and everything is prefect. Tikki went to a shopping mall hoping to get some drinks at a drink shop. Her mouth was dry and the only thing she was drinking that time was her saliva. When she had reached her destination,she saw Plagg. Their eyes meet and they knew that they went made for each other.

Tikki ordered her drink and sat down at a table nearby to wait for her drink. When her drink arrived,she enjoyed it for a few mintues and ordered another one.

One day she got bored of the drink shop and tried another one. There she saw Plagg sitting there and staring into blank space. She asked if ahe could sit with him and he nodded his head. They talked for hours and hours and realised that it was already late.

Plagg then told Tikki that he had fell in love with her and asked to marry her. She agreed and a wedding was planned.

They spent many years together until bad news arrived. They are powerful and have incredible powers beyond anyone's imagination.

They had to work with humans who will be great friends with them . They do not want to divore so they kept their marriage as a secret that only their trusted onces know.

Now,even though they are not living together , they still have love for each other. They secretly talk to each other using a special machine that they have bulid. They know that one day, when darkness is over,they can meet each other again....

*I have created this book and do not know if there is anyone out there who have the same idea as me, say hi. Jk. The pic is from google BTW.*