Chapter 7

I got out of the bed and went to my drawers and pulled out a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Mario picked up his clothes that somehow got scattered across my room.

We both put our clothes on and slowly walked downstairs. My mom was in the dinning room on the phone with I'm assuming my father.

He's not really around much since he lives in Philadelphia. It doesn't bother me that he's 1,000 miles away.

We were approaching the front door when my mom grabbed my arm "you're not going anywhere" she said. "Yeah I know I'm just walking him out" I said yanking my arm out of her grip.

She rolled her eyes at me and gave Mario a death glare. We walked out of the house I closed the door behind me.

"So what do you think she's gonna do to you" I shrugged my shoulders.

My head was being suffocated by thoughts of my father. "This cannot happen again" I said out loud by accident.

"What do you mean" he asks grabbing my hand. "Nothing it was just..I don't know, but I gotta go" I said pecking his lips.

"Wait" he said grabbing my waist "What's going on" he asked concerned. "I already told you, nothing I'm fine" I said trying to sound convincing but failed.

He sighed "alright bye Alina" he said walking to his car. I pinched the bridge of my nose "what did I just do" I said aloud while walking back inside

I was about to walk up the stairs completely forgetting about the situation.

"Where do you think you're going" I heard behind me. "What do you want" I asked annoyed at myself.

"Who do you think you're talking to like that" she asked I rolled my eyes.

"So you're father is getting on the first flight to Florida, he doesn't want me to talk to you without him so for now you're going upstairs and staying there" she said.

"Wait why is he coming here" I asked kind of angry. "Well becau- she was cut off by me yelling "DO YOU WANT ME TO SPIRAL AGAIN BECAUSE IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME HE "VISITS". I GET INSECURE I LOSE CONTROL OF MYSELF"

I felt a wet substance on my face. Are these...tears what the hell I never cry?

I ran upstairs and into my room shutting and locking the door.

For the rest of the day I basically just stayed in my room and bawled my eyes out.

I'm surprised I haven't smoked yet. I got a couple of texts and a call from Mario I didn't bother to answer any of them.

I heard a few bangs on the door. It's most likely my mom she's been trying to get in here all day.

"Alina please let me in. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have pushed your boundaries" he said.

I heard him I just don't want him to see me all sad and vulnerable and just gross.

I just stared into space and let the tears flow. He started banging even harder on the door until he finally broke it down.

I turned to him and couldn't help but jump into his arms. "How did you get in" I asked wiping my tears. "Your mom, now can you please tell me why you've been in here crying all day" he asked sitting me down on the bed.

"My father is coming to visit" I said sniffling. "Well isn't that a good thing?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"Why" he asked hesitantly "You know you didn't have to apologize it was my fault, so please stop acting like your on thin ice with me" I said.

"Really?" He asked "Yes" I said. "Now can you explain why you don't want your dad here?" He asked.

"No" I said "why?". "Cause my mom's here and she can't hear what I have to say" I said looking up at him.

"Okay..when can we talk about it" he asked. "We'll see whenever my "dad" gets here" I said using air quotes.

"It's getting late, I think it's time for Mario to leave" my mom yelled up the stairs.

Me and Mario both sighed. "Is it okay I don't walk you out. I really don't wanna go down there" I asked.

"Yeah it's fine" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking downstairs.

I heard him say bye to my mom and a door shut.

I got up to close my door but my mom stopped me and asked "what can't you tell me and what does it have to do with your father?"

"What makes you think I'm gonna tell you now" I said trying to shut the door.

"I really don't feel like arguing with you right now, but your dad's flight lands in about an hour." She said.

My eyes went wide. Well we'll see how long I last this time.

I'm gonna try and be more consistent with my updates😃

Until my next update

Byeeeeeee💖