Assassin's Heart I

She went to the highest tower. There she saw her target. A young man with a jet black hair swept to the side of his head. He's wearing a black tuxedo. He stood next to a tree and lit up a cigarette.

She grabbed a sniper. She looked through the scope. Pulled the trigger. The man stood lively, then he stood no more. 

"Elois, you have 20 seconds to get going." A man's voice said through the radio. 

She hurried to pack all her things. She turned her attention to the door as she heard footsteps running up.

"How?" She said

"Elois, run!" The man's voice said.

She jumped through the window and ran. 

"Ah, my foot!" She said. She seemed to have hurt her foot as she jumped through the window.

"There she is!" A man said "Get her!"

They grabbed her. She struggled to get free 

"Let go of me!" She said

"Well, well Little girl are you lost?" A man who looks like in his fifties said

"Who the hell are you?" She answered

"Take her out back." The old man said

"Let go!" She said once more as she tried to struggle.

........................................

She's taken in a dark room. Tied to a chair

"Darling, how are you?" The old man said

"Who the hell are you?" She ask once more

He laughed "I am Boseinwell. The Big Boss."

"Boseinwell? What a ridiculous name!" She answered

It angered Boseinwell. He hold her chin with anger.

"What do you know young lady!" He asked furiously

"What the hell do you mean?" She asked innocently

"What do you know about the RUBY project?" Boseinwell asked 

She laughed " I know nothing!"

He punched her with all his might. "You hit like a b*tch!" She said and spit on him.

He turned his head trying to contain his anger. Then he snap.

"What do you know about the RUBY project!" He said and kicked her.

"Oh I know nothing." She said as she laughed hysterically.

"Finish her off." Boseinwell said

Another man entered and put the gun against her head. "Boseinwell, this will be the last day you'll see the moon!" She said and headbutted the man with the gun.

A few more men entered the room. She stood up still tied to the chair. She kicked the first man in the sheen then headbutted him again. The next man locked her arms. She walked back shouting and cornered the man in the wall with a chair then she moved her head back then she hit him with her head knocking him unconscious. 

The next man threw her on the floor, therefore breaking the chair freeing her. She kicked the man on the balls. SHe grabbed his gun and shot the man and his friends and went after Boseinwell who's just watching

"Who are you?" He asked

She laughed. "I am Elois Jan. I am the creation of the RUBY project." 

These are the last words Boseinwell heard before he died.

Elois grabbed her radio and called someone.

"Marcus. The clean up crew please." Elois said

"Well, that took longer than expected." Marcus said

"Stop mocking me and get over here." Elois ordered

Marcus laughed.

Elois Jan. One of the top Assassins in RUBY project. RUBY project has created clones that develops like real humans. Most assassins in the RUBY project are teenagers.

Elois Jan is one of them. She has brown hair, green eyes that most of her friends describe as mezmerising. Long lashes, ivory colored skin and as usual, pink lips and red cheeks. She has a petite body and tall.

"My name is Elois Jan. I'm sixteen. I was only 5 when I became a top assassin. Seems so unreal right? But we aren't humans remember? But sometimes, I feel so trapped. I wanna be free. I wanna be happy."