My Brother's Best Friend. Chapter One: Alex Garcia

Alot of people think that he's a great person. Some say he's like an Angel from above. My brother calls him a brother from another mother. I call him the worst guy I ever met, but he has something inside his heart that'll make you jump, and tingle inside you. I will never, ever forget the time I met Alex Garcia....

It was around summer, and there was a baseball league going on. My brother,Jase, was on the baseball team and we have been traveling around for his tournemants. It really didn't bother me, until one day, Alex spent the night in our hotel. He goes to Jase's school, but they never hung out, so I never noticed him. 

I woke up at six, because my mom said that we have to go to Jase's baseball practice too. I ran out of bed and walked to the shower, but didn't notice that the door was closed. I opened it, half asleep, and there was Alex, going to the bathroom.

"What the f-!!" Alex yelled. I finally opened my eyes, then noticing what he was doing, and slamming the door shut.

"I am so, so sorry, Jase! I really didn't mean for that to happen! It was a total mistake, I-"

"It's alright.... I guess....." I heard the toilet flush, and the door knob turned slightly. He walked out, looking down at me. "Accidents happen, right?" Then he walked away.

 I took my shower, changed, got on my makeup, and went downstairs to eat breakfest. My mom and I are 'fashion freaks', my dad and Jase call us. We like to be in the latest fashion. Always. I was wearing a half shirt saying Teach Me How To Dougie in glittery gold, pink, and yellow letters. "Well, you look a little dressed up there," Alex said, smirking, "Going out or something?"

"I-it's nothing.." I replied, quietly. Jase turned his head slightly to Alex, then turned back to his plate, taking a peice of bacon off, and slowly popping it into his mouth.

"Abigail, are you wearing flip flops, or heels?" 

"Flipflops."

Mom nodded her head, then looked down to my jeans.

"Wear something cooler.." 

"Like my shorts! I can really wear my Aereopostal shorts!?" I was way to excited, I never expected my mom to let me wear something that short!

"I supposs.." I could tell my mother seemed a little upset or maybe dissapointed, but honestly, I didn't really care. I ran up to my room, throwing off my skinny jeans quickly. I pulled my shorts on, zipping the zipper up and then walking to the bathroom.

I checked myself out, and thought I looked pretty good in them. I was to distracted to even notice that the door was open, and then I saw some black hair. 

"Those look....Nice...." Alex said, his eyes straight down at my ass. I jumped when I heard his voice, and a little shriek came from me aswell. "Did I scare you?"

"Oh! Yea, just a little... It's okay now." I crossed my arms and walked down stairs and fished my breakfest.

"Abigail, get my purse will you? Then go out to the car, it's  time to leave." I nodded my head as I put the plate in the sink.