My Brother's Best Friend. Chapter Three: Home Run.

Jullianna and I sat down on the bleachers and watched them practice. I kept my eyes on Alex. The way he moved was so swift and quick, perfect. Almost too perfect. 

"Hey, Abigail. You know that shirt looks cute on you." Jullianna said, both of her hands on her stomech.

"Huh'? Oh! Thanks! Got it at the mall when I went with my mom. We go every Sunday now, kind of like a mother daughter bonding time."

"Hmm, thats cool."

We both turned our heads back to the  feild, watching them practice. I again, kept my eyes on Alex, just almost staring at him. For some reason, I was beginning to fall for him. It wasn't a bad feeling. I thought it was kind of good! But for some reason, something in my stomach stabbed at me. He's my brothers best friend, and I shouldn't like him that way.

"Abigail..... ABIGAIL!!!" 

I jumped at my name, then turned my head to Jullianna. "What?"

"It's time to go, the the tournament is starting now, at Valley Baseball Park, lets go." 

I nodded my head, and I jumped down the steps, and walked down to my mom. "Can I go with Jullianna?" 

She nodded her head to me, then turned over to Jase and Alex. "You two better go with Jullianna too. I need to pick up some stuff." 

They both made a glum look, and turned to us two. They begin to walk over to us. 

"Whats weird is that we're older than both of you and we have to sit in the back." Jase exclamined.

"Then fine, drive the fucking car. I should be taking a nap than driving two guys to a baseball tournament." Jullianna snapped.

I looked to her then to Jase, who was going up into the drivers seat, and then Alex, whom was going in the back with me. I was sitting in the middle, and  Alex was sitting right next to me.

"Alright, boys and girls, lets start this bitch up!" Jase yelled. He pressed on the gas and we were out of here.

--

We got to Valley Baseball Park in like twenty five minutes, and we were just in time. 

Alex turned his head to me, and smirked. "You wanna help with the water?"

"What?"

"The water, you know.. You like fill up the water in our water bottles, and then bring them back to us, so we don't get so tired."

"Sure.... Jullianna, help too?"

Jullianna was breathing heavily as she walked down towards us, her hands on her back, and I could tell she was in pain. 

"I- I'll help." She gasped out the words.

"Alright, follow me, so i'll tell you where and when."

I followed him down to a fountain, and he had two water bottles. 

"Okay, you're job is to just fill up these two water bottles, which is mine and Jase's. No one else's. Got that?"

I nodded my head to him, and then turned around back to Jullianna, who was huffing and puffing as she walked down to us.

I took the two water bottles and began to fill them up, walking back down to where the team was. Alex jogged away, giving me a short wave and ran down to Jase.