My Brother's Best Friend. Chapter Two: Baseball Practice.

"Abigail, you have to be in the middle." My mom said, as she pulled herself into the passenger seat, buckling her belt aswell in a full motion.

"But-"

"No buts, Abi." I climbed into the middle, shaking my head and muttering under my breath as I pass Jase. I buckled my seatbelt, and slid out my IPhone slowly. I unlocked it, did the code, and pressed on the facebook app. It popped up quickly, and only loaded for like two seconds. I scanned through the newsfeed, then stopping at one post somebody made. The Tigers from Washington are not going to win, we are, Oregon will kick ass!!!! WHOO!!!

"Yea right!!" I said pretty loudly. I didn't really expect it to be that loud, but I guess it was, because Jase,Alex, Mom, and Dad heard me. 

"Yea right what?" Jase asked, he grabbed my iphone, and began to read the post the guy made. "We beat Oregon already. What do they want from us?"

"Duh, they had a horrible pitcher, thats why you kept getting so many home runs." Alex chuckled, he took out his Blackberry, and then went on internet. He got on facebook and logged in, then going down to the post the boy made.

"I guess i'll give them a nasty little comment, eh'?" He chuckled some more, and he began to type down and saying it in a whisper to Jase and I. "Washington is better than you. You're pitchers suck and we've been number one since we got into this tournemant. Once we beat all the other teams, we'll be number one!"

I looked at him long and hard. He just stared at me, giggling, then going back to his phone. Jase took out his iphone and began to go on facebook as well. He commented something quite similar, but didn't say it out loud. I was glad he didn't.

We got out of the car like fifteen minutes later, and I really was lovin' this day already! The sun was shining on my skin, the grass was a perfect green, and then here came the best part; JULLIANNA WAS HERE!

Jullianna is one of my best friends. Her brother is my brothers best friend, since kindergarten. She's pregnant right now, three months, and she told me I am going to be the godmother. I rushed over to her, my eyes on her stomach. She held her belly, then opening her arms out for a hug.

"I didn't expect to see you here!" I said, as I hug her softly, my stomach having a space between hers.

"Well, I wanted to see you and also I want to help support my brother. Oh - uhm, Joshua is here too. He wanted to watch the game. He's very fond of baseball, and I never knew that he was."

I nodded my head, then my eyes going down to Alex, smirking as I watch him hop out of the  coach's truck, holding a baseball in his hand.

"Guess we better sit down and watch the game?"

I nodded my head to her "Yea, guess we should."