Mummy Michelle

I took a bath and laid flat on my bed.I was just staring at the ceiling of the room. Dyln.. Dyln..Dyln was everything that was running in my mind. I was not feeling sleepy also  I was not  the mood to sit up and chit chat with Michelle. Since it was new year time Michelle was busy in cleaning up the house.

" Mia , you're gonna spent two solid years with Dyln. Maybe you have a great chance of telling him what you feel for him. The most stupidest thing on earth is to act like a friend to a person whom you love the most. You are such a ugly,creepy,fucking creature Mia. Just look at yourself. You are fit for nothing. Not even worthy enough to earn Dyln's love and trust ",  I was cursing myself back in my head.
      I felt Michelle 's touch on my cheek which bought me back into the real world where his memories made me sob. Tears were streaming down my face . Michelle gave me a tight hug which made me feel protective.

" Mia doll, I ....I can feel you. How much you're falling for him each day. You know what Mia.  ! True love always finds a route to its destiny. At times, I feel jealous of your Dyln. He must be really lucky to have you. Just don't lose  your courage. You have lots of chances here to propose him. I'm sure he won't want to miss you", said Michelle in a positive tone. Her hands embraced my body and her words embraced my soul.

  " Get up and get ready you lazy sloth. It's time for dinner. Eat . Have a good sleep. And tomorrow let's go for shopping. New year is on its way"
  She went out to prepare the table for dinner. Sometimes I just gaze at her and wonder," What  would have been my life without this woman?"

I smiled got out of my bed, had my dinner. And I must admit, Michelle was really a great cook. Then we went to sleep.