Back in her mind

Mia's POV :

I took a quick bath and got ready to view the magnificient city of London. Dyln messaged the previous night that he would be here to pick up Michelle and me at 10a.m. He was on time..

" Are you girls ready? "
" yup ! We are.. " said Michelle.

He was wearing a formal black T- shirt and a dark blue jean. Why the hell on earth he wears black?? He seduces me so much to propose him. Michelle was teasing me. But I was unable to ask Michelle stop teasing me because deep inside I enjoyed when she tease me. We took a cab and Dyln asked the driver to take us to the square park.

" Mia, you must visit this place. It's a special place. Even if you're not committed this place would tempt you to fall in love with someone",winked Dyln.

" What was he trying to tell? . Did he wanted me to fall in love? But with whom? Did he mention himself ? " such questions were eating my brain.
The drive to the park was 10 minutes from our place. We stopped in front of the park. Whaaat a view man😍😍!!It was a fresh grassy park, with a little pond beside it. The park was more like a garden type. It had red rose cultivated in a romantic way. The place was so calm and cool. Dyln was correct... ! I was totally in love with that place. I wish I could propose him in a place like that. Back in my head I was dreaming a scene of proposing him.I would go on my knees for him and ask whether he was ready to marry me.I wanted all men to feel jealous of him. I can't leave it just as a dream. I wanted him to know that I was deeply and madly in love with him. We sat there for nearly five hours. Time flew so quickly. Dyln was narrating about the rules of our university for the first few minutes and for the rest of the time, we were chatting gossiping and teasing. The dusk was up. We were about to leave the place. We preffered walking on the streets. Being festive time, the streets were boosted up with music and purchase. Dyln followed us home till we reached home safe. Michelle and I spent the rest of the night accompanied with naughty talks. The remaining two days of the year had nothing much in store for us.