Chapter 11

Lots of mistakes! ik. bare with it plz. Took me a long time + I was watching TV and there was the haunting and lab rats on.

Pyo's POV:

I made a quick reply and got ready for... Can I even call this a date?

Nah... He wouldn't like me like that.... Right?

AGH! Whatever. I'm going to hang out with him!

I wore a normal plain white T-shirt and some normal dark jeans. I also threw on a navy blue sweater.

When I heard a honk I put on my shoes and yelled that I was going out.

~

In the Car:

"Hyung Where are we going?" I asked.

"Surprise." (Do you Know Secret?) XP) I pouted and turned away.

He chuckled. "Come on. You know you want to smile~" I didn't respond.

"Come on~" He  attemted to cheer me up. Too bad I was a little stubborn. hehehe.

Then all of a sudden I felt a tickling sensation. I started laughing really hard.

"Hyung!" I started laughing because I was being tickled. "O-okay s-stop. I g-ive in!"  He stopped and we both shared laughs.  He ruffled my hair with one hand and I started blushing like crazy! I turned away and hid my face in my arms against the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worry.

"Yeah...I'm okay. I'll just close my eyes for a few." I said not wanting him to see my face.

"mmm." I'll tell you when we get there.

I mumbled a reply and pretended to really me asleep.

"cute." I heard him mumbled. What?!

Okay where is all this heat coming from all of a sudden! It's not summer you know! Stupid global warming!

I don't know when but I started to zoom off.

~

I felt someone shaking my shoulder for me to wake up.

I sat up rubbing my tired eyes. "Hyung?"

"uh- ... Oh w-we're here..." He stuttered for some reason.

TOP's POV:

What the hell! Did I just stuttered! Gosh what has gotten into me!

I don't know but when I saw him rubbing his tiny eyes I just lost my senses for a few moments.

"Oh."

"Come on lets go." I step out of the car quickly.

Pyo's POV:

While I looked out the car window I finally realized my surrounding. Amusement park.

Wait. OMG!

I quickly jumped out of the car and ran to Hyung.

"HYUNG!" I jumped on his back. He chuckled at my action.

"OMG! Amusement park! Really?!" He nodded his head. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I shouted in happiness.

"haha. You're attracting attention." He chuckled.

"Oh." I quickly apologize to passby(ers) (?)

~~

We went on some rides and played some games. Mostly arcade games. I tried one of the crane machines thing and gox a small box out.