Chapter 20

JongUp's POV:

We all seperated. I walked to my room quickly trying to avoid Minhyuk. When I realized he covered my eyes my heart went a mile a minute. I broke away from him and walked out with everyone else. When I reached my room I shut the door loudly, on accident of course. I Jumped on my unmade bed and did alittle tantrum. I then signed and sat up. "I should go practice some dances." I got up and change into my sweats and a tank top with my matching color jacket.

I looked around my room. "Oh god. Himchan's gonna kill me" (slang) I said to myself. I quickly made my bed and stuff all my clothes in my closet. I kick some stuff under my bed as well. What's the point of having some space under a bed when You don't stuff thing under it Right?

Anyway, I then started to make way towards my destination. I peeked my head in just in case a certain someone wasn't in there. Close Clear.

I walked in an closed the door.

I placed my mp3 in the mp3 player and started my playlist.   (don't know how this works)

I started dancing to our upcoming new song Power. (song isn't out yet here) I think I practiced this like 10 time before I stopped. Idk. 4 minute x 10 = 40 minutes. I should have a little break. I stopped the playlist (on repeat or something) and played one of my regular ones. I sat down against the wall and chug down half the bottle of water I got from the mini fridge. I was sweating like crazy.

One of my favorite songs came on. Chris Brown, Sweet Love. XP

I got up, wiped my face and throw the towel down. I started doing swift dance routine along with the song. (you know like... air humping) I didn't even hear the door open and closing. When the song ended I fell to the ground.

Someone cleared their throat and I looked up. "Hyung!" I said loudly when I said him and turned around making one of my shoulders exposed when one side of my jacket slipped off. I'm surpised I didn't see him in the mirror.

"Are you sure You're old enough to be listening to these types of song?" His voice was stern as his eyes were staring deep into mine.

"What's wrong with these song? " I asked looking away.

"You Really don't know?" His voice rised a little. I didn't answer. "Hmph, from what you were doing I bet you knew." He then mumbled. "You naughty boy."

I frowned at that, mostly because I heard it. "What's that suppose to mean" I pouted . In a swift motion my chin was lifted and Minhyuk's face a near mine.

I felt my cheeks heating up. "What do you think it's suppose to mean." he smirked. Before I could say anything my lips were closed off by another pair of lips. Minhyuk then started to hover on top of me, pushing me down.

My eyes widen and I tried to push the heavy monster off me.

I tried to mumble a 'get the fuck off' but all I heard was bunched up words, since he use that chance to slid his tongue in, and the sound of my pumping heart plus the sound of his lips on mine, sucking my lips and tongue exploring my cavern.

I started kicking an punching once I was fully on my back but he pin my arm onto the ground and put his body weigh onto my legs. He pulled back for some air.

"Wanna get naked?" He said in a husky voice. My eyes widen again. "N-Ahhhh!" I screamed when he unzipped jacket and litterly tore it off me, slightly cutting me enough to draw blood. He started attacking my neck and rubbing small circles on my exposed waist.This made me close my eye tight and grabbed onto his shirt in tight fists.

"ngh" I tried to hold in the sounds.

He trailed his hand up and played with one of my nipples. Pinching it and sucking hard on my neck leaving marks.

"P-please S-stop!" He covered my mouth with one of his hands and I bit into it as hard as I can. (idk)

"AGGGGHHHH! " He screamed. He looked at me like I was crazy. I used this chance to make my escape.

I crawled from under him and stood up to run for the door only to have my foot pulled from under me. I fell to the ground with a painful thump. My breathing was heavy. He flipped me over harshly and got on top of me. "I was gonna be gentle but you can just forget about that." He grunted.

He pulled down my pants and started to strip both of us till we were both down to nothing but skin. He started to feel me up while I was sobbing begging him to stop.

(i'm not very creative for this so it might not be and I'm bored right now...)

Minhyuk's POV:

I started to fuck him raw. He was whimpering in pain and begging me to stop. He started letting out painful moan which made me want to fuck him harder.

Screams were heard from all around the room. My hands roamed around him as I wiggled around inside him, his nails digging into my skin. I shut him up my sealing out lips together. When I felt a fimiliar feeling in my pit I started pumping him until his limit.

"nnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhh!" He moaned into my mouth making me reach my limit and cum inside him, while bitting hard on his lips draw a little bit of blood.

I pull out of him and he pulled me off. I saw that there was also blood on the ground and some trickling down his legs. "I HATE YOU!" He shouted and stuggled to pull on his clothes. I signed and putting on my clothes as well. I turned to see him still stuggling.

I went over to help him. "Don't t-touch me!" His voice weak but had a hint of hatred in it. I then got annoyed and snatched his clothes from his hadn. He had fear in his eyes. I Ignored it and stuggled to put on his clothes for him. I then carried him to the bathroom locking the door of course and sat him on the toliet.

To Be Continued....

a/n: sorry I wasn't "creative"  I just something before the smut part and I didn't have the energy to do it. Comment and Subscribe <3