ABC Bagginshield Collection #1 (Series of Hobbit oneshots)

Adam's Apple

Bilbo smiled as he walked in the forest near the lonely mountain with King Thorin and his two nephews Filli and Killi. The two younger dwarves had run in the opposite direction waiting for the doctor's medicine.

"What exactly are we looking for Mr. Baggins?" Thorin asked as he glanced around the open field while trying to avoid looking at Bilbo who was on [holding]his hands and knees searching for the plant.

"It's called wolfbane it's likea small blue flowers." Bilbo told him as he gave Thorin glanced a passive look before nodding his head.

Thorin knelt down to help him look for his plant.

"There it is." Bilbo exclaimed as there was a small cliff and down below, were three blue flowers.

"I will go get it." Bilbo volunteered,as he started to climb down the cliff in order to get the flowers.

"Be careful." Thorin told him as he watched Bilbo make his way down the cliff.

Bilbo reached over to the plant from the soil before trying to climb back upbut ended up falling back down since his hand slipped.

"Bilbo, hang on, I'll come and get you." Thorin called out [said] as he began to climb down to grab Bilbo.

But as soon as Thorin grabbed Bilbo's hand, they started to fall to the ground. Thorin groaned as his back hit the ground painfully. Bilbo gasped as his face hit Thorin's chest.

"I'm so sorry, Thorin." Bilbo said as he shifted his weight to move off Thorin when his leg brushed passed Thorin's Adam's apple causing him to groaned loudly.

"Don't move to much." Thorin said as he sat up pushing himself back so Bilbo would not see his growing erection.

"Come on lets head back." Thorin said before standing up and holding hand out for Bilbo who gratefully took it and rose himself up.

They walked back to the lonely mountain in silence.

Baby

"Can't you believe I'm going to be a father soon Thorin?" Killi asked smiling brightly at his uncle who grunted in annoyance.

"I can't believe it, Killi, you're going to be a dad." Bilbo said giving Killi a smile.

"I know!I hope it's a boy." Killi said excitedly as he ran out the room in search of Filli.

"He's so excited. Hey, Thorin, have you ever thought of having kids of your own?" Bilbo asked as Thorin stiffened and stared blatantly at Bilbo.

"No, I haven't." Thorin responded.

"Don't you want kids?" Bilbo asked.

"I can't have kids because I have never desired a woman." Thorin said as he turned his gaze away from Bilbo to his stock of paper work.

"I'm sure you will find a lovely lady to love." Bilbo said, putting a comforting hand on to Thorin's shoulder.

Thorin let out a sigh before turning to Bilbo.

"Mr. Baggins, the reason I cannot love a woman is because I only love men." Thorin said, staring at Bilbo who eyes widened and jaw dropped in surprise.

"Oh." Bilbo said as he blinked his eyes and felt a warm feeling in his chest at Thorin's confession.

"Would you want to adopt?" Bilbo asked,and he grinned when he heard Thorin groan in frustration.

Celebration

Thorin growled as he watched one of his nephews dance with Bilbo. He was smiling, laughing, and having Thorin could never do with Bilbo. Thorin quietly turned and walked away from the celebration that was being held in his honor.