meeting the girls.

Back to reality~ 

Now I'm getting ready for the audition. Before going there I decided to eat breakfast at a cafe near SM building . 

I took a taxi and it took me 20 min to go there. I paid the cab and went inside the cafe, good thing that I was the only one there . 

I order my food and drink and bring it to a table nearby the window. Seeing the busy street of seoul. 

I was halfway through eating my food when suddenly 11 girls just my age walk in ordering their food .  

Some of them are smiling at me so I smiled back and bow my head. 

I was about to finish my food and drink when someone cleared their throat , I look up and saw the 11 girls. 

I stand up and bow 90 degrees " Annyeonghaseyo .. My name is Kim JooYong and nice to meet you.." 

I said as I smiled at them  

"Annyeonghaseyo .. My name is Hyo Rin .. This is Sun Mii, Park Bomi, Jun Yooly, Choo Hayoung, Jung Naeun, Kim Jieun, Lee Eunji, Hwayoung, Che Yun and lastly Hee Sun .. Nice to meet you too.." Hyo Rin said while pointing to who are who's. 

"Nice to meet you Kim JooYong /hi/hello.. Your cheekbone is pretty~" they greet me and the last one was funny.. Haha 

"Yooly-ahh your gonna freak her out .. Haha sorry jooyong . She's always like that~" I think it's Naeun said that. Yes it's Naeun . 

"Ahh... It's okay hehehe.. Your pretty to Yooly-sii "I said while smiling  

"Omo~ kyeopta.. Haha thankyou .. " Yooly said  

"You don't have to be formal with us .. Wait when we're you born? " Hyo Rin said to me . 

" I'm 22 and I was born on 21 September 1992 " I said to them who were know getting a seat on where I was eating . 

There's a silence ............ And here it comes 

"Omo! Your birthday is just like Chen from exo" 

"Wahh!! Your very lucky " 

"Are you an EXOTIC?!"

" hahaha .. Ne.. I get that a lot. Thankyou " I said to them smiling like an idiot . Haha I'm very proud. 

We talked about our age and it turned out that I'm the seven oldest . It's good that I'm not the oldest or the maknae here.  

" haha.. This is funny . Wouldn't it be surprising if we were in a group " I said while eyeing all of them  

" ohh.. That will be great, I'm a trainee we all are I heard that manager oppa will put us in one group but we will need one person.. And the audition is today.. " Hyo Rin said  

"What? .. Trainee where? " I said to them. 

"Next building .. SM Int ... Wae?" Hwayoung said looking at me  

" ohh jinjaa? Really? I'm auditioning there today .. I got offered to audition there.." I said while making a proud face to them 

"Wahh... Congratulation.!!! " 

The all said that together. 

"Well how about we go there now?" Eunji said 

Everyone agreed and we went there together . Wow I already made a friend , and they were nice and kind. I hope I'm in a group with them.  

~~~