.......part 2

JongDae POV~

when i was about to talk to JooYoung.. i look at her pale face. is she okay? suddenly she faint but good thing i caught her in my arms before she hit the ground.

"JooYoung!! wake up!" i shook her shoulder. now all of my members are beside me.

lay touch her forehead and he said that she only has a fever and that she'll wake up soon. oh my god ... thats a good thing. i was becoming worried a while ago. suho told me to bring her in the training room and i carry her bridal style.we went inside the training room and saw Ahreum noona."Noona!" 

"omo.. JooYoung? what happend?" noona said

wait noono know her..? but how? well nevermind i'll save that question later.

" she fainted when we were about to go to the office " baekhyun told noona.

Ahreum noona help me lay her at the couch and she went to the toilet to get a wet towel and pat it on JooYoung forehead.

"oh JooYoung~ you surprise me two times by singing and now you fainting.. kkkk" Ahreum noona said.. more like talking to herself.

"so noona know her already..?" i ask 

"Ne... i was the one who gave her the audition card so that she can audition here and maybe be apart of a new girl group. when i first heard her singing she was singing to one of your song~ " she said while smirking at the last sentence.

"well looks like she know us ... huh guys" suho said while looking at the other member.

then baekhyun said 

"kkaebssonggggg~" 

we all laugh loudly, then Ahreum noona shush us. we all close our mouth because JooYoung open her eyes.

"uhhh... where am i?" she said and look beside her and saw noona.

"ohh.. annyeonghaseyo unnie.." she said and was about to bow her head, but noona stop her and said 

" ohh no no no sweetie. you don't have to bow ... or else you will becoming more and more dizzy. okay? just rest. " Ahreum noona said and smile to her.

"Ne.. how did i got here?" she ask then baekhyun fake cough. hahah that Byun Baekhyun just want attention. hahahah :p

 "oh! you guys are all here?... but- ahh.. how? " jooyoung ask suprisingly while looking at us. she look cute...

"jooyoung-ssi, dont you remember coming in this building with us? you fainted-" suho didnt finish his sentence when chanyeol cut him " in chen's arm..kkkkk" 

"yeahh...right." suho said while glaring at chanyeol for cutting him when he was talking. 

so... she didnt even remember that she was beside me when we entered the building. what am i thinking? of course she wont remember since she loss consciousness a while ago. paboyaa.. 'sigh'. 

"ohh! jinja? ohh thank you jongdae.. " she said while looking at me, i just replied her with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ON HOLD~ im really really sorry :'(