chpt-16

(*This fic is going to unreal... Thanks everyone.... things have been crazy😆✌*)

"Did I hurt you?" Zayn asks as he and Liam kept strolling in the gardens.

Liam quickly turned and hanged his hands around Zayn's neck "No. You didn't! You surprised me"

Zayn hums and plays with his finger over Liam's arm smoothingly "How?"

"You actually knew where to put it"

Zayn chuckled and shaked his head, his face turning hot "stop with that"

"Why don't you meet me tonight and show me it was not a lucky guess?" Liam asked and chewed his bottom lip.

"Instead why don't you wait till our wedding night? I will make sure you're satisfied"

"I'm never getting satisfied of you" Liam tells him almost immediately making Zayn smile big. He was about to kiss him when Karim cleared his throat breaking them apart.

Zayn pecked Liam quickly and left with Karim to discuss his plan and ofcourse his wedding.

WEEK LATER:-

Zayn wore that dress Iwan once gifted, the blue velvet simply complimenting Zayn's flawless features. He took a deep breathe before entering the council hall.

Not to anyone's surprise every eye fell on Zayn's, he became the centre of attention in a second. All the ladies mumuring and giggling to themself where as the other guest had their mouth open in admiration.

The way Zayn's perfect long hair were pushed back, his little stubble on his jawline showing a dominant aroma, the way his black sword was handing on his waist as he walked towards the king. He caught more attention than the groom himself.

"Royal dressing are made for you" Iwan coments and eyes Zayn from top to bottom "Should've given you long back"

Zayn grinned and noded "Thank you for the kind words, my King"

"You look very happy, Lord Commander" Jane smirks and folds her hands "May I know why?"

Zayn was about to answer when Iwan butts in "What's wrong, My Lady? Unlike someone Zayn is not a jealous twig"

Jane just glares at Iwan and sits back on her throne.

After few seconds the ceremony started and just as Zayn thought he got the responsibility to get Liam.

He quickly nodded and went ot, walking straight down the stairs by saving eyes and sneaked into the garden where his horse was waiting, looking as graceful as ever.

"Amour" Zayn brushed his hand over his white skin "Who brushed you?"

"Al'right Lord Commander, your soul mate aint gonna wait for forever" Karim's voice made Zayn smile big.

"He is ready?"

"You're getting your eyes blown on seeing him!" Karim dramically adds, not realising that Zayn's insides blew with excitement and nervousness.

"You coming?" Karim raised his eyebrow "or I have to tell Liam that you are busy day dreaming about him?"

Zayn shakes his head and rubs his hands before taking a long breathe "I got this"

They both goes to the dark side of the garden when no one is allowed and when they reach Zayn eyes lit up.

Even though he was the one to organise each and every thing he didnt realised how well the candles hanging from the tree and curtains decorated around the branches looked.