chpt-30

(*Tissue Alert*)

"Zayn you made it!" Louis loudly cheers from the crowded room.

Zayn eyes many men dancing, slamming their beer glasses loudly on the table, girls dancing and his mates were on the biggest table.

(*I know I'm using g.o.t red wedding pic but yea*)

Zayn joined them and sat between Niall and Louis, a place Louis has reserved for him

"I dont believe you actually followed Zayn here" Karim nags.

"I did" Niall shrugs "I was forever dying to join hands with him- but turned out that I joined him instead"

"So no more pirate life?"

"Yea- guess so!!"

"I am still very confused, Niall" Karim laughs "I have known you for so long! And now... you're a new person. Have you fallen in love?"

Niall deeply laughs, catching everyone's attention, mainly of Louis and Harry. "May be I did"

Karim widens his eyes "Zayn? Dont tell me"

Niall's blue eyes turned and saw Zayn looking right at him, listening to their obvious loud conversation. Niall smirked "Nah!! I ain't close that level of craziness.... only Liam can do that"

Zayn fondly rolls his eyes but his mind was still curious to find Niall's reasons.

"Then?" Karim asks.

Niall weakly smiled at him and saw Harry looking at him, his hand frozed in mid air as he waits for Niall's answer.

"Samuel- that kid had grown on me! I-I can't just leave him"

"Damn! last time I checked you hated kids"

"Well I love them now"

"Or maybe you're just looking forward to your golden life" Harry comments, making the table drop silent.

"What do you mean?" Niall presses in a disgusted tone.

"I mean you're really desperate to become a noble person, a high born. First you seduce a King, play with his feelings and when you knew you won't get the throne, you stole his treasure nd now you joined Sam who the heir to the second strongest country. Nice play" he raises his toast up.

Niall snickers "how long are you going to play that treasure stealing card? It was distributed in your own Kingdom"

Harry bangs his fist loudly on the table, startling everyone "EXACTLY!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!! IF YOU WANTED TO HURT ME YOU'VE JUST STOLEN THE TREASURE ND GOT YOUR ASS OFF MY LIFE BUT INSTEAD YOU MADE ME FEEL MORE GUILTY"

"Oh I am sorry!" Niall abruptly gets up from his seat "And I'm trying to get out of your life so let me...." he throws his fork on the table and leaves.