Prologue

BAM

"Wh.. what do you want?"

"I want answers, answers to all of this madness that you made."

"Wh... Who... are y... you?"

"Don't you remember me?"

"B..But... The mask..."

"....."

CLANG

"We meet again."

"You!? You're alive? Every single human in this country is hunting you! How are you still alive?!"

"......."

"I want answers"

"What answers do you want from me? Back then all you need to do is to protect the king, Your Father! But you let your own selfishness drove you and you went straight to the frontline. YOU are the one to BLAME! You should ask yours..."

"SILENCE!"

"YOU are the one who is RESPONSIBLE for his DEATH!"

"Your cowardice led him to his demise."

"Your cowardice led this country fall to it's knees."

"So much for being an emperor. Everything is falling upon you. You have made your own bed."

"You... HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?! TO YOUR EMPEROR??!!"

"MY emperor? The one emperor that EXILES me? The one emperor that had caused the death of MY family? Caused the death of MY father? Who HUMILIATES my father?"

"Your father had it coming! HE is the one to bla..."

"Do NOT say another word until I ask you to."

"WHAT do you know about him?! All you did was just sitting here in your comfortable throne. While everyone else is FIGHTING for THEIR COUNTRY!! For a PLACE TO LIVE!! A PLACE TO CALL HOME!! FOR THEIR FAMILY!!!"

"Then what have YOU done to help them? YOU are supposed to DEFEND this country!"

"And WHAT do you know about me? Nothing, You know NOTHING of me! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE WENT THROUGH!! YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!"

............................

My father once was a great general. A great leader. Everyone loves him. He would go to the deepest of hell and back just to protect this country. He will not sleep until everyone is asleep. He will not eat until everyone has eaten. He will not retreat until everyone is safe and sound.

To the Emperor, however. He is a threat to his throne. The Emperor know, that if he would to let my father do as he pleases. Every single people in the country will be impressed by my father. And will start supporting my father.

A king will do anything to protect their throne. A few years ago, Piltaun, attacked the country with such accuracy and speed. They knew this place like the back of their hand, and it can only mean one thing: Someone tipped them off.

That was one of the worst casualties of war we ever had. Many good men dies, Generals executed, houses burned, bridges falls. Many families lost their father and sons, mother and daughters. 

And at that day... My life changed.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Yo, author here.

I know, this one is very short. Well it's a prologue so don't expect much.

Probably will update in the next 2 days. And yeah, I'm new to this kind of eBook so correct me if there's a mistake.

Well see ya later.
-ARTizin-

P.S. English is not my main language