Chapter 1 : A New Journey

That time. When I'm graduated from the fighting school. Some hours before the attack. The last time i saw my family. My whole family.
------------------

*tap tap tap

"Father! Father!"

"Yes? What is it my daughter?"

"I graduated! They said my sword skills is magnificent."

"I'm so proud of you, Rosse. Let's tell your mother and your brother about it."

"Okay. Mother's got to be impressed!."

"Hahaha, she sure will Rosse."

We walk to the balcony, where my father's robe and sword located. Legend says that the sword is known as the sword of vengeance.

"Wait here will you? I'm going to tell your mother and your brother. Don't try to steal it."

"W.. What makes you think that your daughter's gonna steal it father? I don't even have the will to use it"

"Hahaha, just kidding. You're cute when you're embarrassed, that's why everyone always make fun of you."

"Father!"

My father then goes to the backyard to find my mother, when suddenly...

"Attention to all Generion and Legion. This is your leader speaking, we are been attacked by the Piltaun. Rescue every civilians to the town hall and then regroup at the armory."

"I have to tell my father about this"

I run to chase my father to warn him about the attack, since our home is near the front gate, we have to move quickly.

"Father! We have to evacuate to the town hall! Our people will lose their morale if you were to fall here!"

"Yes, I heard it. We have to find them first! We are not leaving without them!"

*BAM

"Crap, they've breached the front door!"

"Father, I'm gonna hold them off! Go find mother and brother fast!."

"Take care Rosse, this one is a real battle!"

"Use my sword! It's the only weapon you can trust."

"But father, that sword is..."

"This time i have to let you use it."

"....."

"Understood"

I immediately go to the balcony to grab my father's sword. Somehow it feels lighter than usual. And sharper.

"Hopefully I can survive this until the Legionaries arrived."

"Look who's here, a lonely girl in the corner with a sword. Scary.."

Three Piltaun soldiers are here from the whole time! They must have disguised as our people.

"A girl you said"

*Fwoshh

I made a mini-tornado with my sword to lift up my enemies