Prologue

A teenage boy had been completely asleep for days already until he found himself out that he was slacking off.

He began to rose and wander around the large room which he doesn't even know.

He doesn't Even know why he is in the room.

"Where am I? I don't even know who I am!"

The boy began to shriek as if he saw a ghost.

But then no one heard him.

After his dramatic scenario ended, he seized a look behind the door he is facing...

He saw a man standing in front of the door on the other side.

"If I were a ghost I'll scare him to death just to move his freaking body out of my sight." He mumbled to himself

While having a look on the big door, he was about to shout when he saw that he can see his hands through the door he was peeking.

He ended up passing through the door and the muscular man standing by his own feet and felt like he passed through a refrigerator.

"It's winter weather here, that's why I hate this job" the man hug his enormous body to store warmth.

The boy thought that if he's already a ghost, then why can't he remember his name? He sighed and made another move.

He realized he can appear to people anytime he wants just a second ago he was thinking of his name. He then faced the man and said,

"Heeelllllpppppp meeeee....." While saying it to the man like he wants help.

The man shrieked in fear and ran away leaving the silly ghost behind.

"Oh! Did I bothered him?" Then laughed after

"Oh well, I'll gonna find my identity as soon as possible." He added