Chapter 2: The hunting begins...

As Daniel went north, she saw a girl jumped high into the air that cause the glass to break.

As she went down and down to the ground, Daniel is already there waiting for the girl to be saved by him. Unfortunately, he's not a poltergeist that can hold or lift things around.

As the girl went down, the people heard a loud thud with some kind of a splat.

The people saw what happened and they were shocked of what is the girl's situation now.

She went down hard that caused some rib damage and also caused the lungs to stop.

Daniel was also shocked of what happened until he heard a sweet voice beside him.

"That's what you call revenge." The sweet voice said.

Until Daniel noticed that it was Annabelle grinning in front of the girl that seems to fulfill her content.

"What did You do?!" Daniel shouted

"Hey calm down, you don't even know why I killed her." She answered

"Then why?" He asked as his voice went quietly bit by bit

"She's the one who killed me." Annabelle said with a frown on her face.

"Oh. Well then let's get moving"

As they roamed around the city, Annabelle asked Daniel.

"Did you remember your name already?"

"Well not yet but I met a woman in a corner a few minutes ago."

"So?" Annabelle said in a curious matter

"She said my name is Daniel Williams but I was not convinced so I told her to try again."

"Then?" She sweetly asked

"The she confirmed it, I am Daniel Williams. What a nice name I have! Don't you think Annabelle?"

Annabelle didn't respond as she giggled in a silent voice. There was a long awkward silence after that so she thought it's a nice idea breaking the spooky silence between them.

"Why don't we scare people?" She told Daniel with wonder

"I think your right, let's make ourselves happy by scaring others." Daniel replied

As they roamed around streets they scare people causing them to faint, froze or even ran away! When they saw a man with a perfect body walking, they thought it's a good idea scaring him.

"Let's bring the gay out of him don't you think Daniel?" Annabelle laughed

"It's your idea." Daniel said

They both shrieked in front of the man but it seems the man wasn't bothered at all! They tried again but they seem to be invisible in front of the man, then the man said.

"Hi! I'm Sam short for Samuel, nice scary act you did to me." He said with braveness

"You seem not bothered at all!" Annabelle reacted

"He's a true man!" Daniel added

"Well ghosts, I don't have time for you but if you have an important case you have here just let me know, I'm a paranormal expert." He told the both of them with pride.

"Oh. I have!" Daniel shouted with excitement in his eyes.

"Well then, what is it?" Sam said in a pride way.

"I don't know who I am but, I know my name, plus! I don't know what's my age, who's my family, my birth date, why I died and in short, my identity.

"That's a hard one. Well you must start roaming the city with a family name of?, what's your name?"

"Daniel, Daniel Williams,"

"Nice meeting you Daniel, and you?" Pointing at Annabelle with curiousness

"Annabelle Aqua"

"You too Annabelle"

Then they started roaming the city hoping to find Daniel's identity