Part 4

Frisk met G at the doorway of the popular pub. He guided her to a table out of the crowd's way.

"I'm glad you could make it." The skeleton said, when they were settled down.

"Wasn't that hard. Mom always has baking club tonight and Chara works with Dad." Frisk said, thanking the waitress when her chocolate malt was set down.

"Don't you have another sibling? Asen or Asiel?"

"Asriel. He's overseas with his fiancee."

They talked that night, neither protesting when the other gripped their hand. When G teleported to her apartment, he gladly accepted her offer of a cup of tea.

~'~'~ THREE MONTHS LATER ~'~'~

"Hi, Mrs. Dreemurr." G said nervously when Toriel answered the door. He was glad that Chara wasn't the one to answer the door. Frisk had mentioned a few days ago that her twin would be gone for a week.

"I assume you are the reason why my daughter has scratches all over her back?"

"Maybe."

The goat woman sighed, a smile appearing. "I will not tell Chara of you two's relationship. But, I will dust you myself if you break her heart."

G nodded eagerly. "I was actually hoping to ask your permission to..."

"Purpose to my daughter."

"Yes?"

Toriel nodded as Frisk appeared. "Um, hi." She said.

"Hi." G said, waving bye to Toriel as they walked off together.