The Ashes...🌌

"Hey! Anika where have you been?"
asked Grahashri when she saw her after a week..
"Get off my way..." she yelled.
"Why? what happened?"
"this suspense is killing me okay so just tell me what the heck has happened?"
"He's in the hospital...and ..."
she broke down...
"What! no way...did he..?"
"Yes he was suffering from cancer and  it was becoming worse day by day and now...he's in the damn...hospital...dying.."
"Take me there ....take me..."
And they ran as fast as they could...
"So you are here!" said a guy lying in the ICU....
"No Om...no.."
"Hey ...Grey.."
"No...my name is Grahshri.."
"I know...but I like Grey..."
said he...weak...sad....and still so cute..
"You can't leave me...us...anyone..cuz it's too soon...."
"For death to grab me..."
"Shut you damn mouth..."
"Too soon.."
"For?"
"You to cry.."
"You are the problem...you make me feel and then you are leaving for no reason.."
Anika understood the gravity again and left...
"I'm lucky...you know I'm too good for this hell like world...so He gifted me with something you and I called it suffering but no it isn't...you and I are blessed..."
"Indeed it's hell but ...blessed...no...you aren't I ain't...teens like us aren't...we are cursed...not blessed.."
"No..no..somewhere in this world there are demons, apocalypses ,and evil but ...we are angels ..called by Him..."
"No don't behave like you are dying ..."
"I'm...I wanna feel free..of any body..any soul...any sufferings..anything that is mortal...except for YOU..Grah.."
"Call me Grey..you anime warrior.."
"Grey! indeed my anime warrior...I wanna...go... "
and he left...
Ah! the worst day of Grahashri's life...the worst..
She was called at his funeral..

His eyes...too honest for a human...his want of freedom...his talks...moments...and words...abandoned her..but became immortal for ever .....for her...but fate plays its role and what happened next is interesting
💐💐💐💐