Johnlock/Sheriarty

A/N:
Fandom:Sherlock
Ship:Johnlock/ Sheriarty
Soulmate AU:Timer

Sherlock's P.O.V

Tick Tick Tick. I've been waiting since the moment it started for it to reach zero. Not that I care I'm just intrigued. I considered asking John if his hit zero when he met Mary or before. I had always heard rumors that it stopped the day he met me, But I was sure they were just rumors.

I also then decided against asking him because then he would know I was waiting. He was no sociopath and he couldn't read me,but this was the first and I can assure you not the last he read me.

"What's wrong Sherlock?" John looked at me knocking me out my daydream 

"Thinking" I replied. I looked at my wrist "100".That meant 1 hour and 40 minutes. I jumped out my seat, walking out the flat i was going to wonder looking for my Soulmate. 

10.....9.....8.....I look around desperately looking for decent looking woman...7......6....5.... No woman at all just men was i Gay....4.....3......2 One man looking quite adorable with brown eyes and slick black hair......1....0 he bumped into me and apologized. We both looked at our wrists zero. 

"John i want you to meet my soulmate" John looks at me crestfallen he turns to the brown eyed boy and smiled. I decided to get Tea i am stirring the tea and suddenly hear John yelling. I was about to go and see what was wrong, but Johns next speech stops me in my tracks 

"That man is my soulmate my timer stopped when i first met him ' I here John whisper before i here glass smashing. I dropped the tea and ran into the living room the left window was smashed.....

I hope you enjoyed

Word count: 308

-Megan