Zanvis

A/N:
Fandom: Aphmau
Ship: Zanvis
Soulmate AU: Colour

Travis's P.O.V

I was walking down the street, black and white as always. I had never seem colour because I've not found my soulmate yet. My parents were lucky enough to see colour until I was born. I knew one of my friends had seen colour once too, he however lost his soulmate. But he said that 'colour is the best thing anyone could ever experience' and I believed him.

I had always wondered what seeing colour was like. I knew the exterior of my house was green, my jumper was green, my jeans were black and my baseball boots were green. I didn't know what that looked like however.

As I was walking down I spotted Katelyn I ran up to her and leaned over her shoulder.

"Heyyy Katelyn~" I said as always.

"For the last time Travis. I know I'm not your soulmate."

I tried.

I just walked away from Katelyn sniffiling slightly. As I continued down the street I spotted Zane.

"Hey Zane!" I said as cheerfully as I could manage.

"Hello Travis. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, why?" I really hoped he didn't notice.

"You don't normally talk to me unless something is wrong." He was right.

Zane and I had been friends for a long while and we only really talked when one of us was upset.

"Katelyn?" He questioned.

"Yeah. She knows we aren't soulmates. She's set on finding hers." I sighed.

"W- want a hug?" Zane asked hesitantly.

He never hugged anyone. I simply nodded. He wrapped his arms around me and suddenly colour bloomed around us and I pulled back suddenly.

"D- did you?" I stuttered out.

"Yes."

"Wow." We spoke quickly, cutting each other off as we spoke.

"It was-"

"So beautiful." I reached out and held Zane's hand and once again colour appeared everywhere.

"You're wearing black and white?" I asked him.

"What more would you expect of me Travis?" I shrugged and laughed.

I had enjoyed being with Zane but never had physical contact with him. Honestly, when I talked to Zane it was the highlight of my day. Now I realise why.

"So," Zane started "we're soulmates."

I smiled. "We are."

Zane kept hold of my hand and pulled me off to the house he shared with Garroth and Laurence. When we entered the two of them looked at our joined hands with confused looks on their faces. We simply smiled then Zane dragged me up to his room.

When we got to his room we sat on his bed still holding hands. As soon as Zane hugged me it was as if a flood gate had opened and all these new and old feelings for Zane came back to me all at once. Now we were sat in his room, both fully aware we're each others soulmates.

Then he kissed me.

Word count: 488 words

- Lane