chapter 1

Hi my name is Natalia. I grew up in a world where killing was normal.

 Killing was ok.

 Until I was twelve my soul reason for existence was to kill.

 I have no parents, I have no family death is my companion.

 At the age of twelve I was given my first assignment it was to kill 13 mafia bosses.

 I had to do this alone it took me 2 months only because I was tortured but they would or could never break me.

 I still have nightmares but have realized emotions are useless emotions bring you down.

Fear.

Anger.

Envy.

Lust.

Pride.

Laziness.

Gluttony.

Greed.

All of these just end up destroying you.

 I am currently 16

I have black hair, grey eyes, tall around 5”9, athletic build curvy but that was an advantage for some of my missions.

My education is complete and superior to average humans.

My trainers told me that I was inhuman …why did they say that I was in human? Simple.

Because of the nightmares I used to get I could …….no……..do not sleep at all.

 I have not slept I five years.

 Yes, my body may relax but my brain never stops working so to avoid the sleep.

 I would train throughout the night into the morning and the trainers at first did not believe I could train without stopping.

But after about 2 months they could see the changes in me I excelled at everything.

  They tried to torture other kids but could never make a replica of me.

This quality made me special made me the top agent ever produced by Doomsday Corporation.

 I have been given, as of now, an assignment which I find very peculiar.

For it requests me to go live with an American family for the next two months.

Doomsday headquarters are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean in the Bermuda triangle.

 I would be given further information after a week of me getting used to the environment there.

Until then I could ‘chill’ I had no Idea what that word meant so I assumed it meant some sort of training I would as my acquaintances there for more information.

I have been told repeatedly by my seniors that I have a spunky attitude some even went as far as to call me feisty  but I can agree that  I have an eccentric  attitude comparatively to the other agents .

 Now back to the present.

So here I am standing at the airport just touched down in Florida.

I was wearing normal clothes …..Maybe for me they were normal but I was still getting stares from people.

I was wearing high heels which hid blades, 2 guns and shurikens.

How I got it through the metal detectors that’s because I didn’t I instead came on a private jet specially reserved for doomsday corporation agents.

Black leather pants, black corset and a black leather biker’s jacket my hair were in a high pony tail.

 It was practical and looked good on me but glares from women and drools from guys told me it was not normal.

I heard someone shout my name.

I turned and saw a boy who looked to be around 18 Rushing towards me.

 I changed my stance into offensive mode but I would wait until he made the first move.

When he came to where I was standing I looked up to see the familiar face of Lucas he was an old partner of mine well one of the best partners I had.

He came up and hugged me I of course stiffened he then whispered in my ear

Lucas” I will be your new brother my name will be Nate I was adopted by the family and so were you we both are biological siblings “

He pulled back as though he had just given me a welcome home hug I nodded with a small smile which did not reach my eyes and we headed off towards the car……..

How did you like it pls comment ;)

XOXOX sakurahino