Prologue

The prologue is going to be a short exert

I was fighting a large blonde and white male wolf when in the midst of our battle, I was partially disrupted by the scent only perfection could describe. It smelled of husky woods and an extinguished fire that was all so overwhelming it allowed the wolf its chance to strike at me with its large paw. But with a sharp twist of my arm on its neck, I killed the wolf quickly trying not to drink his blood, for the new smell was all that was on my mind.

I followed the enticing smell down a forest path to a massive, yet ravishing wolf with bright blue eyes just like the ever calming ocean. The deep tug in my gut told me that he was my mate. I ran towards him at an alarming speed before standing now but an inch away from him. He growls at me, but my sharp growl silences to a pleasing purr.

"Mine." I mutter under my breath and start to stroke his pitch black fur. This obviously pleases him as he pushes against the hand and even still until his head lies in the crook of my neck.

"Shift. Let me see you in your natural form, please." I state.

He peers at me and his mouth seems to pick up into a teethy smirk. Then he backs away from me and before my eyes transforms himself into an albeit naked, but beautiful sight. The man that now stood before me glanced at me anticipating a word to exit my gaping mouth. He still had the most bluest eyes I'd ever seen and the darkest of hair on his head.

"I-who are you?" I manage to stammer as if I were a prepubescent schoolgirl all over again.

"You don't know me? My name is Jason and I am Alpha of the Bloodstone Pack."

How can I, a one hundred year old vampire be mated to him, an Alpha let alone my rival... a werewolf.

So what do you guys think?
Picture above is Jason's Wolf
Edited by killingmesoftly__