Chapter 1

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL TRAUMA
??? POV

I raced through the woods at the age of seventeen. My name was Connie back then. I was being chased by a mysterious dark figure. He was faster than me by far, and I was scared out of my mind. He was getting closer and closer, and I let out an ear-piercing screech as he caught me. I almost immediately felt a sharp pain in my neck before everything went dark.

I woke up, after Lord knows how long, to a sharp pain in my pelvis and a strange feeling shooting through my body. I was hanging from chains on a wall and as I managed to get a grip, I saw him. The man who had been chasing me down was raping me. I immediately screamed and tried to kick him, but my legs were held down. From the feeling in my gut and his face, groans, and speed, I could tell that he was close. The moment I screamed, his hand went over my mouth. "Now, don't do that. You were rather enjoying this while you were unconscious." His deep and rather demonic sounding voice cooed. He was right. To my disgust, I did rather like the feeling, but I was scared out of my mind. He had been pounding my ass, but decided to switch. He pulled his ten inch cock out of my ass and shoved himself into my virgin pussy. I let out a scream and tried to kick him again, only resulting in my ankle being cut by the tough metal shackle around it. He pulled out until just the tip of his dick was in me, and slammed into me, sending a wave of pleasure through my body that outweighed the pain. I tried to stifle a moan, but failed. This resulted in the man smirking and moving faster. He let out a loud grunt as he came inside of me and pulled out before I had climaxed. I was right when I said I knew that he was close. He walked up to me and stroked my face with his thumb before whispering in my ear, "You're my queen now, Elizabeth." He said. "MY NAME IS CONNIE!" I shouted, having found the strength to do so. He laughed maniacally. "Not anymore..."

After a time I found love with my new husband. As much as I had despised him at first, I found that he was more gentle when not provoked or turned on. He had impregnated me when he raped me, and nine months later, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with jet black hair, big, glowing, red eyes, and the cutest fangs I had ever seen. I learned that unlike humans, vampire's are born with teeth instead of them having to grow in. I had a happy life, with two more kids and a wonderful husband, and my beloved eldest child, Scarlett.

The picture above is Scarlett's Father