Chapter 3

Mom was still at her business trip so I was still here at the farmhouse alone, Sad thing is my heart was aching from seeing Blake and Marcie locking lips yesterday so I decided to stay home. I keep trying to match the pieces to why Blake would even think to cheat on me with that whore, slut is more what Marcie is. I looked in the mirror and saw some mascara down my cheeks from last night, I showered  got out and took another check in the mirror it was Saturday and I've did some thinking picking up some scissors I cut some brown locks of my hair watching it drop in the sink.

My hair was pretty long so I had a pretty good reason to cut it, after cutting my hair I plugged my flat iron in and waited for it to warm up, while waiting I went through my wardrobe and cut holes into most of my jeans where I could show my knees, after all that I picked up my flat iron and straighted my curly locks and combed through my hair making sure it was perfectly straight.

I finished my hair and put on some mascara and pink lip gloss, I still had an left til school digging through my bag I decided to do a little shopping since I was going through a whole new me I was no longer good girl nerdy diana, I was now bad girl sexy diana.

I drove to the mall and picked out some clothes for the new diana I brought a black leather jacket and a shirt with the words Bad Girl Coming Through on the shirt I also bought some black boots with heels and converse.

I went back home and put on the bad girl is coming thorough shirt and a pair of my jeans with holes I cut into them fixed my makeup and ran my hand through  standing in front of the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag and keys walking out the door, I started the engine and drove out of the driveway I know I said earlier I wasn't going to school because of Blake but I won't let him bring me down if I bump into him I'll just keep walking and show no sign to him that he broke me into a million pieces.

I killed the enigne and took 2 deep breaths I grabbed my bag and walked through the doors waiting for everyone to point and laugh at me.