1: Senior Year♡

Y/n
----
"Jimin!! Come back!"

I chased Jimin down to a blossom tree and slapped his back. He giggled but was mad because of how hard I slapped him.

"Ouch. You slap hard."

"That's what you get for taking my phone and running away."

He grunted but handed my phone back. I smiled and started running at full speed. Jimin followed and together we ran to school. Everyone was at the entrance, looking at their schedules. Until we heard familiar voices behind us.

"Hey! You two lovey doveys!!"

"Shut up Jungkook!!! We're best friends you fucker!"

Jungkook laughs and runs with his schedule while the others were walking. We all stood close, checking each other's classes which it felt like we were huddling. Jin and I had most of the classes together other wise Jimin would be my second buddy classmate. V walks over to me and jumps on my back.

"Yahhh!!! Get off of me you little pig!!"

"That's not nice Y/n~ Jimin tell your girlfriend-"

I punched his arm and gave a evil glare.

"Yah, Y/n stop abusing them."

Jimin giggles. I refused and pinched his nose then went to look back at my paper.

RINGGGGGG

"Well see ya at the end of class!! Bye!"

"I'm gonna go too."

Hoseok and Suga walks inside the school building until me and Namjoon followed. Our first class was stupid gym and the gym teacher already expected us to change. I went to the girls locker room to pick out a locker for myself until someone taps on my shoulder. One girl was giving me an annoyed glare with also her arms crossed. She flicks her long blonde hair and scoffs.

"Remember me?"

"Yeah. The slut everyone knew last year, why?"

"Ha. You shouldn't be talking because I saw you hanging out them earlier today."

"Why can't I? And second, know the fact that they had known me ever since childhood so if you got something to say, just say what you want."

"What ever. But make sure you stay away from Jimin."

"I don't know why you can't just tell him instead. Look here, this is our first day of Senior year so just chill."

Before I left, I could hear Yoona screaming but who cares. Namjoon was already playing basketball without me so I stood here watching them. He was known to be the number one at sports, especially football. His muscular arms was the trick. Maybe.
----
Next Class (History)
----
"Hey miss sassy."

Jin walks inside the room and sits behind me.

"Y/n~~~"

I turned around and saw his phone camera facing towards me then a flash appeared. Jin starts to laugh and shows me the picture.

"Delete that Jin!"

"Haha nope."

"That's why you laugh like someone wiping windows."

Jungkook walks and sits next to me, laughing his ass away. Jin sighed to Jungkook's comment then put his phone away. The teacher walks in with a loud voice then that's when the boring class started. Jungkook passed me a note, saying-

Hi :D

I picked up my pencil and started writing back to him.

What do you want??