10: Still A Family (Last Chapter)❤️❤️❤️

Suga
----
I sat by the window sill while watching the rain pouring. Y/n and Jimin left after we did Hoseok's funeral so it was just me, Jin and Namjoon. Jungkook is far away in Busan with Taehyung, probably having the fun of their life. I'm stuck here. It's like I can't leave Hoseok alone in this hometown, he was a special friend to me.

"Suga, come eat dinner."

"I wanna stay here for a while... I'm fine."

"Suga... You're not. Just admit it, you aren't. Please come and eat because you haven't ate since yesterday. I don't want you to go anorexic nor die of starvation."

Jin pats my back gently as I continued to stare out the window. Namjoon walks into the living room with glasses on.

"Oh hey guys, what's for dinner?"

"Look what's on the table. C'mon Suga do this for me. For Hoseok."

"Hoseok..."

I sighed and walked over to the diner table while Jin followed after me. We ate quietly at the table until Jin gulps down his water.

"So Namjoon, how is the studying going??"

"Good. I got an A on my history test so that's good at least."

"Good job."

I said. Namjoon stopped eating for a second with a shocked face.

"What?"

"That's... The first time you ever-"

"Complimented you? There's more to come if you keep getting those A's."

He smiled brightly, showing his little dimple on his right cheek. It made me smile. And also Jin.
----
V
----
"Jungkook??"

I came home late today from my job. I went upstairs into the bedroom to see if he was sleeping but he wasn't. So I went to the living room and saw Jungkook on the couch in shorts.

"He really needs to stop waiting for me. Silly boy."

Jungkook hears my voice and gets up immediately, rubbing his tired eyes. I kissed his forehead and played with his mushroom hair.

"Stop waiting for me if you're tired Kookie, you need your sleep."

"You can't tell me what to do."

Said Jungkook. I giggled.

"Stop doing aegyo, you know it's my weakness."

"That's the point dummy, hehe."

I pinched his soft chubby cheeks but he grunted after that. He gives one peck on my lips and shyly looks away.

"It was boring all day when you were at work..."

I pulled him for a kiss until he stops it.

"You need to work on being less rough on that kissing."

Jungkook giggles. I scoffed then smiled.

"Alright fine, come here."

We kissed once again, and Jungkook was soon falling for my kissing. I put my hand on the back of his head and then gave a smooch on his cheek. Jungkook whines.

"Why are you whining Kookie?"

"Nothing. You learn pretty quickly though.."

He blushed.

"Cutie. Did you eat already? Shower?"

"Yup. Already did."

"Good, let's go to sleep alright?"