Chapter 1

Every time, I go to school I always see a boy name Jeon Jungkook which he is known as a playboy

Every time, I go to school I always see a boy name Jeon Jungkook which he is known as a playboy. I always see him with different type of girls every time as I see him.

At 6:30, my BTS ringtone song played in the background as I woke up in the morning and I lazily grabbed my phone to turn off my phone. I woke up and get into my daily routine which you know (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ gotta have the bae BTS playing in the background as I got ready for school! I got to school and  I went to my locker to organize my stuff for all of my classes. As I was about to go to class, I saw a hand was blocking my way. So I looked at the person, and  I saw Jungkook.

Y/n: What the heck are you doing right here, Jungkook?

Jungkook: Just want to see you.

I can see Jungkook smirking at me.

As I pushed Jungkook out of the way I went straight to class.After class was over it was time for lunch.

I went to the cafeteria, and saw my best friend Sana.

Y/n: Hi Sana!

Sana: Oh hi Y/n!

Sana: So,how was class Y/n?

Y/n: Okay, I guess kinda boring.

As lunch was over. I was walking back to class I saw Jungkook standing right in front of me.

Y/n: Why are you always blocking my way?

Jungkook: Just want to see you Y/n.

Y/n: Why you wanna see me then?

Jungkook: Come with me.

Y/n: Why should I?

Jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist ,and took me somewhere around the school.

Y/n: Yah!

What are you doing to me.

Let Me Go Jungkook your hurting my wrist!

Jungkook: I not letting you go Y/n!

Y/n: Wae!

Before I could say anything else I felt something warm , and soft press on my lip.

He was kissing me!