Shop

Today we go shopping for clothes and supply's that we desperately need.

They gave us a budget of $350 each multiple that by 7..that's about $2,450 they are spending on us...this pack must be really rich to spend all that money on some lost causes like us.

They dropped us off at this outdoor mall which was mildly packed with people scurrying around looking for the best deal on today's hottest trend.

They gave us a time limit of 1 1/2 hours to find what we wanted and need, they also told us to find something fancy for a dinner we where having tomorrow to meet the alpha and other top ranks.

Over the night me and Hannah become close, we had the same personality almost and enjoy the same things. We decide we would stick together and help each other shop.

Are first stop was to find the necessities, like soap, shampoo, toothbrush and all that stuff which was confusing sense we don't know shampoo from conditioner.

Then we went shoe shopping, I bought some black heels for the dinner, a pair of sandals and two pairs of converse.

Then we got to the fun part..clothes shopping.

We probably picked up and tried everything we saw in are size, I ended up buying 7 complete outfits, and Hannah bought about 5 complete outfits.

Now we had to go dress shopping.

We walked into this very fancy dress shop where a old lady in a black pain suit greeted us.

"Hello and welcome to Kathryn's, how may I be to your service" she said shaking are hands.

"Hi, we need a dress for a fancy dinner party, and we need to make a good first impression" Hannah said looking around the store at its high ceilings with a chandelier hanging down.

"Okay and how much do you have to spend" the lady said looking us up and down at our old clothes.

"Um around..$115 each" Hannah said scratching her neck.

The lady didn't say anything but motioned us to flow her, and she led us to the back and there was a small rack or dresses, that said clearance/throw aways.

"Well considering you only have such a small amount of money, you can probably find something in here, and if not you might have to go to a Sears or something...but the dressing room is right behind you so have fun" she said with a dull tone a walked away.

"Well she was nice..anyway these dresses are cute, right like look at this one.....and that's out of are price range" Hannah said putting the long lace dress back on the rack.

We looked threw the rack until Hannah let out a squeal, she had in her hand a red silk dress with a very low back with very high leg splits on both sides and a deepish neck line.

"Dallas this dress is made for you, and it's only $110 try it on now" Hannah said excitedly giving me the dress.

"Haha your really funny, where going to a dinner party to meet the alpha and other top ranks, and I want to make a good impression, they'll take one good look at me in that dress and they'll think I'm some kind of slut or something" I said giving her back the dress.

"Oh please, they'll take one look at you and be like dame papi, and I least try it on, okay it might not even be that reviling" she said begging me.

"...fine I'll try it on, and that's all okay and we have like what 25 minutes before we have to go, so you also need to start trying stuff on too" I said walking to the dressing room.

"I know, I know" she said looking back at the rack, before she spotted a dress and ran to the dressing room.

"Okay on the count of three we both walk out, okay..1,2,3" Hannah said and on 3 we both walked out.

Hannah had on this stunning black dress that faded into flowers which faded into pink and it had a low v cut neckline it look absolutely beautiful on her.

"Hannah that dress is gorgeous" I said in awe.
"I know isn't it" she said spinning around, then came to an abrupt stop and looked at me with jaw to the floor.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Was all she said frozen in place.
"What...did a nipple fall out or something" I said checking to see if anything was out of order but it was all good.

"You look like..like I don't even know but you look hot, you are buying this dress okay and if you don't I will and force you to wear it tomorrow" she said seriously.

"Oh gosh no, I'm not wearing this okay, I will not humiliate myself in this piece of fabric, like it holds nothing and one wrong step and I'll be exposed to the whole wild world to see and it won't be pretty" I said shaking my head.

"You'll be perfectly fine, trust me...look in the mirror, look at you body, you have the body any model would be jealous of and a model would wear something like this, so you will buy it" she said as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Usually I hate looking in the mirror, cause all I see is how ugly I am.....but when I looked in this mirror I felt almost beautiful for once, so I made the decision that I might later regret...but I bought the dress.