Real

It's been a week sense I've meet his parents. He hasn't spoken to me much. The kitchen got repaired yesterday. He only sends a nod when we pass. Hannah has made a ton of friends. I wonder if I did something wrong. I haven't seen Gavin at all. Maybe I should talk to Hanes. Jess has stopped by to ask how I was. I'll talk to him.

I took a hot shower and pulled on a pair of leggings and a muscle shirt. I let my curly hair stay damp and put on mascara.

I tried remember the way to his office, but at the time I wasn't really focused as to directions, I do remember it was up stairs.

I tried to sniff him out but it was faint, maybe he's not even here.
The sent of him got stronger the further I walked...it was like a game of hot and cold.

Finally the sent was strong and I spotted the door, it was cracked open. He was talking to someone.

I creeped slowly towards the door but not to close as to where he could sense me.

"I've told you already, I don't care what he offers me; I don't give a rats ass if he offers me protection. I want my damn money and I won't it now. Tell him if he doesn't pay up in..2 hours I'm killing his whole family and he'll have a front row seat, and he knows I don't bluff" he said over the phone in a scary calm manner.

My breath got stuck in my throat. At the words he was saying.

Gavin was right, this man is a killer.

I slowly backed away from the door and ran down the stairs.

"Dallas?" I heard my name being called when I was halfway down the stairs.
"Shit" the voice said now close on my heels.

I ran fast not knowing where I was going. I made it to the door and bolted out.

"Dallas ! Dallas stop!" He screamed.
That only made me run faster from him.

But like a good game of cat and mouse he soon caught up. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up.

"Let me go" I thrashed in his arm.
"You are a psychopath" I said hitting his arm with all I had but it had zero affect on him.

"Your overreacting" he said rolling his eyes.

How am I overreacting...

"I'm overreacting!? You literally just said that you'll kill this guys family in front of him!" I said getting more pressed as I talked.

He was carrying me off into the woods...he's going to kill me in the woods and no one will hear my cries of help.

"He owed me money" he said calmly.
"I don't give a fuck if he owes you a billion dollars you have no right to kill his family! Who have nothing to do with this" I said getting more exhausted from all the energy I have been using in the last 10 minuets.

He was silent, not having anything to say.

We got deeper into the woods. The ground was becoming more difficult for him to get over.

"Where are you taking me" I said kicking.

No response.

I felt numb at this point from hitting his stone hard body and soon gave up and went limp in his arms.

After a good five minuets walk the ground was smoothing out and you the landscape was open with no trees and no greenery.

In the middle of the plane field was a house.