till you come

Don't you just melt when you hear his voice😍😍😍

Hi my name is melody and I'm sixteen and I have a abusive mother and farther and I only have my brother to help me sometimes because he gets drunk and he rapes me and he hurts me then the morning he acts like he has no idea what he did and apologize and of course I forgive him and this keeps going on over and over and I run away and I can't take it no More.

Jacob Whiteside POV
Wow I can't believe what I did to her yesterday and she has a bad family anyway and I'm in it wow that must be harsh I go upstairs to her room she was scared and she told me not to rape her and I told her wasn't she pushed the door open so I could come in.

We talked and laughed and had a good time and I left out surprised I actually did that.

Melody's POV: I walked outside to my balconies we have connected balconies to our neighbor since I'm new I walk to my neighbor's side on accident and he yes HE came outside and said very rudely YOUR said YOUR NOT ON THIS SIDE and kicked me away he quickly started to feel sorry he apologized and helped me up to said sorry and how his girlfriend broke up with him and he felt angry. I really hurt I understand how he feel the last boyfriend I had he was abusive and I couldn't love him no more.

Hi I'm Jacob he says hi I said I'm melody we both smiled and I stopped to recognize his features he has a tan sexy face he has brown luscious hair that shines we he is near the sun so does his eye's OH HIS EYESSS and his soft pink plump lips I walk into his house because he offers and I accepted we laugh and have fun and watch the movie grown up two I texted my mom to let her know I was at the neighbor's I sigh and blush this might not be so bad..