chapter one

If you guys didn't know this was dedicated to me while he went on tour. Ily Bestfriend I will always be by your side.

Jacob POV: I stare out the window and see the late city of Seattle in my office. I sigh I wish my parents knew what I do and I'm not talking bout this job. There is a lot of things that people don't know about me and I would love to keep it that way. I hear someone coming through the doorway interrupting my thoughts I look over and see a girl about the age 18? I could guess and my oh my she was gorgeous I stop staring at her and help her up and help her with her book's. I introduce my self n she does too she seems nervous when she talks to me and she pauses most times to look at me or just pause in general.

I tell her to take a seat she responded with a ok as I sat there she opened her book and she looked around and then looked at me and I assumed she needed a pencil so I got up and walked around my desk and picked up one of my pencils with my name on it and hand it to her. she laughed a little as we settled in and I was ready for the questions

Ashanti steel POV: I Remember I had a meeting today with Mr. Gray? I think it was and I hole it goes ok? I say goodbye to my roommate Ashley as I slip on my shoes (because no time for heels) as I walk out the house to my car I walk up to this humongous building that has the name Gray placed on the front I admired it for a few more.minutes as I see s clear door I go in the building and I see thousand of people..wow. I go to the woman in the front and ask her if I could have my appointment and she sent another woman for me right this way she says she opens a huge gray door of course and before I could say thank you I tripped... I tripped how you may ask I don't know. I fall making a thud noise and  he turns around and looked he comes over and helps me up and I start to introduce myself and he does the same and I love that name Jacob gray but he was fine I'm not going to lie very handsome. I finally sat down same as him and I opened my book and I look for a pencil and I look at him telling him I don't have one. He gets up and he gives me a pencil and I bite my lip and says thanks and I look down embarrassed and we start the meeting. I hope this goes well.