Dexion(dex) irezon

Name known: Dex or dexy( only close friends call him dexy or his wife)

Age????? But looks 21

Species: pureblood shadowdemon

Sibling: twin:dice ( they don't get along) sister amberith

Offspring: Daezu , scorp, skar, poison ,Ruth , and shiki

Lover: Lil PJ (au PJ / bonecrasher59)
Status: married

Powers: can controlled and mimic shadows with dark spirits, can jump bodies of shows , can control the show of a person and the person body or he wants.

Job: king of the shadow world

Likes: -his family
- friends
-reading
-ghost 👻
-scary movies
-pleasing his wife~~~

Hates:- his brother
-his neice rather
-bloody marry for hiding  that they had a kid together (skar)
- kyran
-anyone who hurts his family
-shoku grim(death and dark cousin)
-girls who flirt with him
-men who flirt at his wife

G/N/E: neutral evil

Hair color: light gray

Eye: ruby red/glowing

Height:7'2

Weight:160 cause he's tall but should weigh more

Symbols: has the symobol of yazto ( his kind sign or true royal blood) on his back

Eats: anything he wants but prefers raw meat

How old should I think he is: Dex isn't as old as many people think believe ,he and Cindy use to go to the same day care but anyway.

Bio: Dex in the shadow world with his sister and his twin brother his sister was the oldest way older than you she had already moved out but their father wanted Dex to become king of the shadow he would always take him to training he do that Dex will become a great king you have great responsibilities. But his twin dice. Dice was more evil and he wanted power over everything when they were 12 dice killed their parents and took their power and took over Shadow world. Dice didn't want to hurt his brother so he sent him on the other side of the Shadow world to a huge mansion so he wouldn't have to see him. What dice didn't know that Dex was friends with with the Enemy which was the Venus devils and anyone from Hell or Heaven. Dex out of the Shadow well whenever he could to hang out with his friends he hangs out which Cindy from the mekeiku family. Family treated Dex as if he was one of them because they didn't really judge anyone. Dex would also babysit Kia zippy Anna and demonic at times and he's more like a big brother to them and a best friend.

As he got older...: because of the legend that a Venus devil has to kill a dice 7 times in order for him to be fully dead Dex what train Kia along with the others who helped kill dice. The first time she killed him Dex was able to get his crown back and take over his world which made the people happy and he is still King until this day and has a family of his own now.

Extra: 1:what is an a hoe but when he was single he did have a lot of lady friends but one of them got knocked up in hi it from him he didn't know until the child was maybe five years old and was sent to stay with him but he loved them either way because he's a good dad.

2: Diana is his ex wife and daezu is their son

3:scorpion mom was killed by dice

4:skar no lost her memory some how but Dex don't care because he was upset at her

5:he loves. Lil princess joey (lil PJ) more then any woman and plans to be with her forever.

6: he's a homophobic when gays like him XD he hates yaoi

7: he picks at kia husband because he treats kia like a baby sister (he don't hate PJ tho he trust him with kia)
)

This is REALLY old I can't find the updated one I did  a few days ago, if I find it I'll post it OK byyyye lovelies!