Table of Content

You should probably read this.

THIS NOTE WILL COVER EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!

IMPORTANT !!!!

This is a fiction story. However, everything in this story is in fact not real, I am dedicating my book to my special friend who had passed away during the second month of my junior year. So please don't steal content. This came from my mind.

I didn't steal any parts from anyone, this is original. I have felt the need to write this book for an extremely long time. I've tried writing a few stories on here, but I could never finish them. One of my books got over 600 reads, and I actually deleted it. I need to finish this one because she deserves this. And I've honestly never lost someone so close, and it hurts. She was such a loving person. Anyone who knew her was blessed. I've seen her in my dreams. Not a day goes by when I don't think of her. But anyway, (I'm not revealing my friends name because I didn't ask her family for consent.)

I'm so sorry I'm rambling omg.. uhhhh, anywayyyyy...
this book will start out kind of sad, but progressively the main character is happy AND YOULL SEE WHY!!! :)))) ;))))

This is my first book on wattpad, THAT IM NOT DELETING LOLOLOL so it will not be perfect. But please, show some love to me, vote, and comment. !!!!

Thank you lovelies for showing support and choosing to take the journey with not only me, buttt my characters xoxoxo