Rules Of Loves

Rules 1 : Sometimes you just cant tell someone how you feel, you can never really find the right words to make them understand 

 Rules 2 : When I was with you I made a lot of mistakes. I ignored the red flags, I fell in love with your words and your potential of who you could be, what we could become. I was so desperate to be with you I think I lost sight of what I deserved, I deserve to be with someone who doesn't make me second guess myself and whose actions back up their words in a way that yours never did. I don't regret you, you taught me a lot of things and you showed me the type of woman I was with you, the type of woman I will never be again.

Rules 3 :I forever fall for people I can never have.
You know, people who will never love me back.
I end up with this magical mass of genuine love.
Yet the person it's for can never receive it. 
Like the song of melancholy against my chest.
The hidden treasure that will never be discovered.
And again I realize that I'm still the girl who loves everyone by herself.

Rules 4 : if i am not the same person from last year... then who am i? if i am constantly changing and growing– how do i see my own process? when do we choose to stop? when do we see the whole picture? if i've been a storm and i know nothing about calm seas– when will i believe myself? if i am unique... how come i have bits and pieces from anyone that i have ever loved? maybe we're all just one giant puzzle without any pieces. maybe those pieces belong to our teachers, lovers, friends and family... maybe that's our special power. to take the beautiful parts of people and call them ours.

Rules 5 : Every relationship has its problems, but what makes it perfect is if you still want to be together when things go wrong.

Rules 6 : Her eyes shut as she felt her heart sink. Her delicate hands made way to her face while her tears started streaming down, uncontrollable and unexpectedly. She couldn't do this anymore. The smile she wore religiously became a mask for too long, suffocating her. She was deceiving herself all along, pushing away her sadness just to make others happy, pushing away her own emotions to keep others quiet. Little did she know all her sorrow and frustration was collecting inside her just waiting to erupt. And it did. After months of persuading herself she was happy, she finally broke down. She finally let it all out. She finally tied the band aid to her wound. This was the healing she looked for.

Rules 7 : I don't know where I stand and I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is everytime I think of you all I wanna do is be with you

  I still hope it's you and me in the end. Sometimes i kiss your name into the void until it fades from my memory, sometimes i kiss your lips into the wind until i forget how they taste. 
I still hope it's you and me in the end but i have been thinking about beginnings insanely. How the heart feels the love before the eyes can see it. How the mind thinks the love before the hands touch it. I have been thinking about our beginning.