CHAP3

Tweak lead the way as the two heard a mysterious sound, almost like... music. Tweak cocked her head up and checked around and then started onward again.

 "What is it?" Charlie questioned as Tweak darted for a dark cave. "Hey! Wait up already!" she called as she slowly entered the cave. The footsteps of a baby dragon grew faint until they came to a sudden halt.

  "Woah... what is this?" Charlie asked as she caught up with Tweak.

  "Why, hello there!" said a voice with a hint of craze in it. "My name is Snarm!"

  "Were you the one making the sounds?" Charlie interrogated.

   "Why yes, yes I was. I was playing for the Slands!" Snarm said with insanity.

   "Where... are these Slands?" Charlie asked him. There was nothing there.

    "Just look around! They're are everywhere. This ones Jean, here's Baily, Corey is shy but hes over there," Snarm said pointing to creatures that were no where to be seen. "Here's Ben, he's allergic to Grumbleberries" he added supposedly holding the Sland.

 Charlie gave Tweak a confused look, but Tweak just nodded.

  "Is that, Noin?" Snarm asked referring to Tweak. Tweak hid behind Charlie.

  "No sir that's... Tweak... I found him." Charlie corrected.

  "Oh yes,my bad, sir" Snarm apologized, chuckling. Charlie put a finger up about to correct him but he interrupted. "Come along Slands, come along."

  "Wait! I need you for a few seconds." Charlie lied. "I'm a little lost and uh... need help." although that part wasn't a lie.

  "Oh? Alright! I'll help you! I know what you need help with and it will take a lot more than a few seconds!" Snarm agreed, laughing at his self.