Chapter 23

London Pov .....

" welcome to Bree's pastry what can I help you with today " I said making sure the cupcakes were on display perfectly.

" so you work here "

I look up to see it was Jermaine who was smiling down at me.

" uh heyyy " I said to him

I really didn't know what to say we didn't speak that much when I was with Dave.

I mean he would check on me from time to time because he knew the situation.

" wassup Lo how you been " he said licking his pink lips

" good I guess "

" you know I'm glad you escape his wrath he been losing it every since you left " he said lowly for me only to hear.

That was just like Dave.

" if you need a friend to talk to you can always call me , see you later love " Jermaine said walking out the door.

Something about that last comment made me feel like it's deeper than that.

And on top of that he didn't even buy nothing.

" what a waste of time " I said under my breath.

" girl who was that " Toni said

" a uh friend of mine "

" hmm a friend aight , not by the way he was looking at you "

" he was staring at you like a piece of snack "

" Nawl can't be he is my ex friend and besides that  Jermaine wouldn't do that to his friend "

" Jermaine that's his name now wonder why he look so fine "

" but if I was you I'll hop on that he seems laid back "

Although me and Dave not together anymore I feel like that would be disrespecting him because that is his friend and besides that Jermaine problem don't even see me that way.

" Nawl I'll pass "

" ok and pass him right on to me " Toni said grinning

Toni can never be serious.

Brittany pov ...

" yo Brit wait up " I heard Nate call my name.

He was one of my classmates in Anthropology.

I frantically looked around for my butthole of a brother.

I was getting tired of him embarrassing me and popping up out the wood-works

" you left your book in class I tried to get your attention back there but you couldn't hear me " he said while he hand it to me.

" oh sorry about that I'm in a rush sort of " I said still looking around

" oh that's cool uh do you wanna work on Dr. Brown project later on to- "

" uh HELL NO Bruh what you doing trying to talk my sister " I heard Ky loud mouth ass say.

He was causing a few people attention to focus on us.