Chapter 37

The Next Day.

Bree P.O.V

"  you and Jay are sooo cute "

" what are you talking about Tony "

" girl you and him are all over social media "

" let me see " I said grabbing her phone.

The shaderoom posted a picture Jay took that was yesterday.

" let me find out Mr. Jaysean Johnson have a baby on the way wonder who the mystery girl is ? " was what the shaderoom posted under the picture.

" I cannot believe this " I said shaking my head

I know Jay is a really famous football superstar but now that I'm in the picture this is about to be a total disaster.

" I'm assuming you don't like this "

" not one bit " I said staring at the picture.

" He must of did this while I was sleep" I thought.

" well he was just trying to let the world know he taken " Tony smirk scrolling through her phone checking the comments.

" the world doesn't need to know a damn thing what's going on between me and him "

" well you're dating Jaysean what you expect "

" we are not dating Tony "

" Tuh could of fool me, see look he about to come in here with some flowers but y'all not dating though "

" you joking right ? "

" girl nope "

We was in the kitchen part of the bakery and you can oversee the diner.

Tony was not lying.

What is this man up to.

(That's the way he was staring at her coming in )

He was definitely plastering the biggest smirk on his face.

I made my way up to the front where he was leaning against the counter.

Some of the customers were looking at us being nosy.

" what are you doing here Jay ? "

" Damn I can't come see my babymama" he said

" I just wanted to do a nice gesture by the way these are for you " he said handing me the roses.

" thanks but you didn't have to do this "

" I wanted to though "

I heard the people whispering amongst themselves. We definitely needed to talk in private before people start speculating even more.