i.

"I am really happy we got to do this," Harry put his hand onto the table for Kendall to grab.

Her dainty hand, with long ring clad fingers, and well manicured nails gently rested on his.

"Me too," She smiled and they both just stared into each others eyes. He was geniunely happy he got to spend time with a young lady like her. He enjoyed her company and she seemed to enjoy his. It was perfect.

He turned to look out the window onto the LA streets and was confused when he saw several camera men starting to gather at the front door of the restaurant.

"I guess they found us," he shook his head frustrated and let his hand drop from the table. He really could never catch a break. All he wanted to do was enjoy a nice dinner out with his, well they never actually defined what they were, but he wanted to enjoy a peaceful dinner and night out but it was just not an option. Whenever he finally started to see a girl it was suddenly front page news.

"Probably because I just instagrammed my meal..." She trailed off.

That was one thing that bothered him about her. It was like she wanted them to be caught together. He knew her mom, Kris, was thrilled that they had started hanging out together, for her own personal gain, but he had hoped that Kendall would be a bit different. In the beginning she was and then when she introduced him to the family, something changed, and she soon became more pressed to hang out with him in public places, go out with groups of friends, etc.

He was not sure the relationship they had started with was real anymore.

The waiter came and dropped the check on their table. Harry reached into his back pocket to grab his card and pay the bill. Tossing the card in the leather clad book they waited for the waiter to come back.

"So what did you want to do after this?" She asked putting her hand out again for him to grab. He laid his hand in hers.

"Did you have something in mind?" he asked.

"Well a friend has an event at this new club opening. They can get us in no questions asked. There is also a small get together on my friends yacht." she grabbed her phone to scan through the several events she had been invited to.

Neither of those things were really that enticing. They had been out almost every night that week and he was starting to feel the effects of lack of sleep. This was supposed to be his vacation from the up all night lifestyle and instead he was just occupying the night time in a different capacity.

"What if we just did nothing? Lounge around for the night?" He asked.

She thought about this and then shrugged, "Sure. But can we do it at my place?"

He nodded knowing the reason as to why she wanted the location. Cameras.

The waiter took away the book and walked away. Harry could see the crowd out front growing even larger. He knew it was going to be a hassle trying to get back to his rented car but he knew it would have to be done. He was sure that both exits to the restaurant were swarming with the paps.

Leaving a generous tip he looked over at Kendall who was buttoning up her coat and grabbing her purse.

He did not get how they needed jackets when it was nice and warm, but he guessed to a native Californian, 23 degrees Celsius was cold.

As they made their way to the door he looked over at her as she fixed her hair and then looked at him with a nod and smile. They began to step out and the flashes went crazy. Trying to dive the cameras being shoved in his face left and right, he felt a small hand grabbing onto the back of his flannel and could not see who it was.