iv.

It was like clock work the next three days. She would call, he would come, and their sex would be incredible.

After one of the sexual bouts he laid next to her on the carpet she had enjoyed so much and looked over at her heavily breathing body. She was breath taking with her hair splayed all over the floor, her chest rising and falling in harsh heavy breaths, and the tan lines from her trip to LA showing her most sensitive areas.

She turned her head to look at him with a smile, “You’ve done it again Styles.”

“How do you mean?” he winked knowing exactly what she meant.

“Shut up,” she rolled her eyes and sat up to start grabbing for some of her clothing.

“So what do you have planned for tomorrow?” he asked following her movements of sitting up. But he moved closer to her and kissed her neck and then down her back to her shoulder blades.

“Is tomorrow something special?” she asked. He could not see her face but he could tell she had a small smirk on her face.

“I am having a small thing at my house. I think you should come,” he had not invited her yet feeling that if he asked immediately she would say no.

“People would ask questions,” she said finally putting her shirt over her head so he could no longer cover her skin in soft seductive kisses.

“They would have no reason to. I have friends all around the world. You would just be like the rest of them.” He shrugged tossing his shirt on as well. He was trying to play it cool but inside he was feeling depressed. He had asked her several times to come out and see London and she constantly told him she never wanted to be seen with him. It was always the same reason. People will ask questions.

“They all fly to London for your birthday?” She asked.

“No. But-“

“Exactly,” she said standing to pull her underwear over her perfectly shaped bum.

“You are ridiculous Janelle. You think everyone is out to get you!” He did not mean to raise his voice but he could not control it. The annoyance had been building over the past few days. She looked over at him in a state of surprise.

“Because once they start to look into who I am, they will figure out who I am. They will put the pieces together and all of a sudden Dawn Holden is no more and they will be out for blood.” She argued.

“You honestly think people will care that much about you?” he did not mean to say that as rudely as it came out but he could not take it back, and there was no turning around.

“You are an ordinary girl to those people. People might see you in a photo with me and they will think you are just some innocent bystander who got caught in the line of fire.”

“They already have a photo of the back of my head in LA. They didn’t seem to question it because you were then seen all lovey dovey with Kendall. If they see the similar head of hair they will ask questions. And soon it will be all over the news to find out who the random girl who is seen with Harry Styles is. You say ordinary like it’s a bad thing. I like the fact I am.” She hissed.

He did not know what to say to her. In fact he didn’t want to say anything. He stood up and pulled her to him. He forced his lips onto hers and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her even closer. Her hands began to run through his hair and he moaned into her mouth. Moving his hand down to her bum and grabbing and lifting gently she also moaned loudly.

He wanted to take her again but, although, angry sex was enjoyable it was not what he wanted from her.

He pulled his lips away and looked at her eyes.