v.

Harry had never had the overwhelming feeling of nerves. He had performed in front of millions of screaming girls and even those nerves did not compare to the ones he was feeling as the plane bumped down and he was jutted forward to the seat in front of him. He had landed. And he was not in the summer breezes of California, he was in the bundled up masses of New York.

As he waited for his luggage to come around on the large spinning baggage dispenser he heard his name being buzzed over the telecom. He could curse whomever thought that was a brilliant idea because soon everyone started to look around and when one person found him the rest soon followed.

He ran as fast as he could to the location stated over the speaker and even more girls were already there waiting for him.

“Great. I knew I should have brought a bodyguard,” He whispered to himself. He tried to push through as kindly as possible. Girls snapped their selfies, screamed, cried, pulled, and fainted and he soon saw a young man trying to keep them from getting into where Harry was meant to be.

The man waved him through, literally tossing aside the girls who were getting in his way and Harry was finally in a small, yet fan free, room.

“Sorry about that. I didn’t realize who I had been paging until after the fact,” the boy shook his hair to try and make it look less of a mess but the girls seemed to have done a number on him.

“It’s alright mate. I am sort of used to it,” Harry joked.

“Right. I guess you are. Anyway I paged you because you need to sign for this,” the guy went to a back room and when he returned a large, long, rolled up rug was slung over his shoulder.

“I thought it was being delivered to her house?” Harry looked at the carpet confused.

“Actually the young lady on the phone asked if it would have made more sense to have it on your flight instead of shipping it. I told her depending on how urgent it is. She didn’t even let me finish before telling me it was extremely urgent. And now I see why,” he smirked as he dropped the carpet on the table and started to fill out a small bit of paper work.

Harry could have run all the way back to London to thank Katy but he knew his letter of recommendation would do a much better job at it. The boy turned the papers for Harry to sign and like that the carpet was now in his possession.

“I will get one of our handlers to help you to your car,” the boy smiled and dialed a number.

Within minutes a huge, bodyguard like, man pushed through the girls and walked over to Harry and the rug.

“Martin, I need you to not only carry this rug, but also keep Mr. Styles out of harms way from all those fans outside,” the employee explained.

Martin said nothing but nodded, grabbed the carpet, and then grabbed, with a strong force, Harry’s arm.

“I need to go and grab my bags mate,” Harry explained.

Again, with no words, the man pushed them towards luggage claim. Harry saw his bag was one of the last one still rotating around the conveyer and he ran to grab it.

“Ready now?” Martin finally spoke. He sounded like the hulk and it caused Harry to think of how much Liam would have loved Martin as a bodyguard.

“All ready,” he nodded and they walked out towards the exit. He hailed a cab, luckily America, and most especially New York City, had chosen to make larger taxi cabs, and he was able to fit the rug through the length of the cab.

He looked at his watch. It was still a decent enough hour to get to Janelle’s in time to not look absolutely crazy. Well, he was still going to look crazy seeing as how he knew her address because he begged a woman working at the hotel to give it to him and now her was showing up on her doorstep with a random rug that had a sentimental attachment to her and now him in an odd way.