chapter 2.

I think i should answer it.

"H-Hello?" i wishper.

"Hello!Can you please tell Ariana to call me cause i accidentaly deleted her number" he says.

Ouch.

"Don't call me anymore" my voice is so weak.I hang up.Why the hell i even answered it?I can't even breathe now.It hurts so much . Why he's a jerk like this?Now i'm crying becouse of his stupid call.i scream inside i feel like i want to break all the walls.

*"I will call you Effy everyday to tell you how much i love you!"*

I have nobody right now with me to tell them how i feel. I feel empty. The person i loved and i still do , hates me. But the most of all hurts that my best friend is dating him.So many boys likes her and she always chooses mines. And i trusted her.

I was depressed before and i told him about this.

*"Babe you dont deserve all this hate and you don't deserve to be alone all the time.I promise that i will always be here for you.And Ariana is such a liar for being mean to you in that times when you felt bad"he said sofly to me and kissed my lips*

Again just a fake sad memorie.And now i'm  just going to his twitter page to see this:

"Fake bitch, now i understand why everybody leaves you , you're ugly and worthless, and everybody hates you , hopeless slut!"

Why i believe in this words? I always check his twitter if he deleted them but he never does.Fuck. And yes i already start to feel like everything he said to me.I'm hurt i really need somebody to help me. 

I put my headphones on listening to sad music and crying so hard.Im so scared of being bullied by others.

Can you feel my pain?

Can you see my broken smile?

Can you?

I'm not strong anymore oh, but i never was.