chapter 3.

Again.

It's Monday.I have to wake up again and get ready for school.School sucks.I look in the mirror.Ugly. I grab my bag and i go to school.As i got in school i know that they both are here somewhere but i just don't even look at anyone.The bell rings.

"You guys have a new classmate Harry Peters" teacher says.

"Hi" Harry says as he takes a sit.

Uhm again new people.He's a bit old-fashioned but i like that.As the teacher talks i put my copybook with my own poems on the desk and i start to write another one:

My name is sadness

Lost in the past of darkness

It's began to feel like the end has come,

But if i'll he-

I feel like somebody touches my shoulder , i turn around. Harry.

"Hey. What's your name?"he asks.

"Effy.And yours Harry i guess."

"Yeah.Nice to meet you. You seems really sweet."

"Awh thank you Harry."

He smiles at me.Oh i blushed a little bit. He's really nice. I like him. The lessons are over.I'm getting ready to leave but i noticed that Harry stares at me for a really long time.Why ?

"Uhmm any problems?" i say nicely.

"No. I just was thinking if you're free today becouse i want to know you better. I have nobody here and you are really nice so maybe we can just meet somewhere and talk , of course if you want." he says.

"Sure. That would be lovely" i smile.

I gave him my phone number and i was ready to leave. Ariana walked in the class and i was about to get out but she stoped me:

"Look i am sorry for what happend. I know you guys loved each other but i love him so much i just can't forget everything what was before.I love him Effy."

Before?Everything was a lie.A fucking Lie.

"And what you want with that?"i say.

"Please i never meant to hurt you, i still want us to be friends.I know i understand that we wont be like before but please."

I look at her.She looks at me with a sad face without thinking i say

"We wont be like before you already understand this" i say and i leave.

What have i done. She hurted me so much. She laughed when i was depressed and i had nobody.I just can't stand her sad face. It hurts that she was like a sister to me and i just gave her another chance.Hope that everything will be alright this time.I still think of Scott of everything he said to me.

It's 4 P.M and my phone its calling.It's Harry.

"Hey .What's up?" he said

"Hi. Just done doing my homeworks.And you?"

"I was thinking where we should go.What about Mi Piace ?" he said.

Oh.

*"i love you" he said this for the first time as we were on a date here at the Mi Piace.I look at him and i said "i love you" and he softly kisses me on the lips for the first time.*

"Effy?"