CHAPTER THREE

Your comments will makeup my day,so if you like this story
let me know....

But most of all,Enjoy;-)

P.s 
  Love you all

~~Nadia~~

I couldn't get back to sleep  after fajr so i get out of bed and walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and took a quick shower.
when I got out,it was 6:58

I walked to my closet,thinking of what I should wear. I end up wearing a white turtle neck shirt with a black skirt,a black jacket And rolled a white veil.I grabbed my bag,put on my glasses and went downstairs.

I was greeted by the smell of pancake and eggs.

"Morning dear!"my ammi said walking towards me.she smiled and hugged me leading me to the table.

"Morning ammi!" How was your night? I greeted hugging her back and sat

It was fine habibti

Morning miss Nadia dije our "housemaid"  greeted putting down my breakfast on the table.
I greeted back and dug into my food.

It's  monday and it's my first semester in part 4 but the worst part is Sadeeqa is having a fever which means I'm going alone.

Well....umm last week have been and in an understatement,worst and awkward.sameer hasn't showed up  after Mr.muasis shut him off.He gave the crappy excuse of the wedding was too soon but Mr.muasis said it'll be done in a month probably making me a bride to be in three weeks on.

The only things that happened so far was my asthma attack which was once and my constant crying with Sadeeqa always comforting me.I don't even know why it hurts alot
i've been having high hopes on him and  he doesn't care about how I feel being rejected.
It hurts that he did reject me but the worst thing is I'm still hoping that things would work out between us after this marriage.I mean it's not bad to have hopes right?

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice I was getting late until ammi waved a hand at my face.

"What are you thinking about?"I've been talking to you for the "past few seconds"ammi asked

Huh!...nothing much I answered and quickly finished my food and headed out.

I walked towards the car and greeted Jeremy  "ammi's driver"

I quickly texted "see you at school"to nuseey,haneeph and yazeed
my course mates and closest friends at school apart from sadeeqa.

My lecture was 8:00 but I reached at 8:10 and knowing mr.gilbert I'm so screwed

*****
I went ahead to the lecture hall but to my surprise, Mr.gilbert haven't arrived so i catched up with my freinds

Ohh.. i missed you babe nuseey said hugging me
I missed you too I answered hugging her back