CHAPTER ONE:Miss Me Sweetheart?

~Nadia~

Nadia! Nadia!
Ammi (my mum)yelled from downstairs
Mhmmm.... I groaned as I roll to the other side of my bed on my comfortable pillow and blanket

Suddenly, someone burst my door or to be precise, my bestfreind sadeeqa sudais burst open my door and in an instant, I was rolled off of my bed and 'me being clumsy as ever' I fell and my butt hid the ground with a loud thud
"Ouch"I said as I open my eyes but quickly shut it because of the light that beamed through my pink silky curtains (yes I like pink)

It's a sweet saturday morning around 9:30am.all I want to do is sleep but that is probably not going to happen especially not with my nagging best friend and caring mum
'What?!' I yelled at my bestfreind for disturbing my sweet sleep
Well.. first of all you are going to get your butt off the floor, wash up, get dress, come down, have breakfast we are going to 'shopping' remember? she asked emphasizing shopping before getting out of my room and heading downstairs

Ya Allah!(oh allah)I said because she probably knows i hate shopping not especially when she makes me try almost all the clothes in the mall.
I quickly get up and rush to the bathroom.after some minutes of warm bath, I came out of the bathroom and started getting ready
**

I dressed in my dusty pink maxi skirt, a white lace sleeved gucci collar top and paired it with my pink swatch.my makeup is as usual just a wingedeyeliner, a touch of blush and a nude lipstick.i finished my outfit with a pink ombre hijab and pinned it.
I quickly rush downstairs and headed towards the kitchen.

'Assalamu alaikumam' good morning i greeted my mum
'Wa'alaikumussalam' morning my dear she greeted back handing me my food.i sat beside my friend that have almost finish her food.it's pancake with some honey and a coffee.

(Sadeeqa sudais is my bestfreind since childhood and also my neighbour.her father is a justice and she is a complete nigerian.she is dark in complexion, she have a round face and a pointed nose'completely beautiful'.she knows everything about me and i know everything about her.her mother aunt ruqayya is also my ammi's freind since our migration to bauchi.she have a younger sister eesha.she sleep over at my house when she want to and same implies to me.yeah.. we are very close)

After i finished my breakfast, we bid our goodbye to ammi and headed towards sadeeqa's car (yeah. She have a car since our first year at university)
***
We arrived at jifatu mall and entered heading towards the clothes section.
I was admiring a red abaya when I saw sadeeqa from a corner heading towards me with two sets of sexy bikini's winking at me.
Ohh.. you must be kidding me I said as she approached me.she laughed tilting her head to the side.

Look, sadeeqa.don't even start thinking abou... Ya allah! She interrupted me.you are fr*king 18years nadia she yelled making some women stare at us 'And your husby is coming soon' she whispered looking at me with pleading eyes and I couldn't resist besides I will just embarras myself with all the women staring at us so collected and told her 'you are paying'
Yes of course she said in a cheerful voice.
***
It took us almost 2 hours to finish shopping and now we are heading out of the mall when I suddenly remember I didn't buy my favourite cookie.i told sadeeqa to wait in the car that i will make it snappy.
**
I've went and bought the cookies and I'm now hurrying out of the mall when I suddenly bump into someone or more like a hard rock.
'Innalillah' I said as I muttered a quick I am so sorry to the person I bumped into but to my surprise he said 'what the f*ck lady' I looked up to see the stupid jerk that have the deep husky and sexy voice (I admitted though) just to get shocked at the sight in front of me.

Here he is standing right in front of me im all his glory
'Sameer muasis' my first love, kindergarten crush,kindergarten freind God! I think right now my eyes are like the size of saucers.he is So damn hot
He looks so fr**king handsome with that thick plucked eyebrows and long straight nose.
Ha have a long black shiny hair (he is also a half-caste.his mother is from egypt)
He was staring right in my eyes with those sexy brown eyes smirking at me.

Miss Me Sweetheart? he asked me as a woman called 'hurry darling'from behind me and I suddenly realised she was referring to him.
Oh.. yeah he said to the woman.

He is back.but he is already married. He have a wife!!! And all those years he has been away, he didn't even bother to contact me even though he gets in touch with my bestfreind.
A sudden urge of anger filled me..
Nad..! He said.he wanted to talk to me but I just went away before he could even finish uttering my name..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★
here it is! My first chapter so guys please tell me
What you think about this story
Also, please don't forget to vote comment&share love u all♥
__xoxo__