Country Road

The truck barrels down the road, tires hissing furiously, engine a throaty rumble that around the mountain side. A small man, dressed in a simple leather vest, is perched in driver's seat. His round, boyish features are decorated with acne and scars and he's scowling intently into the rear view mirror at the two motorcycles hugging the canyon wall as they round the bend behind him. 

He wrestles the steering wheel under control, guiding the rattling automobile as best as he can without letting up on the gas pedal.  Tires shriek, threatening to lose traction on the dusty asphalt.  In one hand he holds a mobile phone, which he screams into as the wind howls around the truck and the road surrenders to the unending advance of the wheels.  

The 3 vehicles continue roaring onward atop winding roads flanked on one side by a sheer cliff face and on the other a dizzying drop. The runt of a man continues on in his roaring machine, his mouth spitting out words, his eyes panicked and furtive as he urges the vehicular nightmare to greater speeds, watching in growing despair as the two leather-clad bikers pull level with him.  If possible, he continues to pour on speed, the truck's engine pushed to its limits,there's a terrible sound. Metal scrapes against metal in a terrible and deadly cacophony as the motorcycle nearest to the rear bumper moves in, its titanium body cutting large scores along the side of truck's body. 

The whole truck shakes, tires complaining once more at the sudden collision, struggling to find a grip on the mountainside.  It jackknifes and there's a final, deafening crunch as the vehicle impacts on the traffic barrier. There's a bang, and the metal of the cab folds in on itself. The driver's shouts one last time before the truck, crumpled like an aluminum can, makes it final journey to the rocks far below.