Blind Date

Authors's note: Hello!!!! Thank you for reading this! I actually wrote this  exactly a year ago but forgot to publish it so tadan!!!! Enjoy reading and please vote and comment. Happy Valentine's Everyone!

Blind date

Zola's POV

After Nene's defeat we were welcomed by the villagers and the nation who suffered from Grand Kingdoms tyranny planned a victory party and commencement ceremony for our bravery. They gave us medals and everyone greeted us with happy faces. The irritating part is that no one even asked us if we're tired or do we want this party. Geez these people are starting to annoy me. And right now we are listening to the never ending speeches of the nation leaders. If boredom kills maybe we're already six feet under the ground.
Shu and Marumaro keeps on complaining that their tummies hurts and all they want is food not words, Kluke and Bouquet wants to stay prim and proper but they can't silence the sound of their grumbling stomachs. About me and Jiro? We're just sitting here comfortably without minding that freak who's blabbing some stupid nonsense. They talk like they're the ones who defeated Lord Nene and saved us all. Where were they when we almost risked our lives during the battle?

Few hours passed Marumaro stood up and shouted.

"I can't take it anymore maro!" And then he started running all over the place like an idiot. Shu and the others tried to stop him but he was out of control.

"Zola help us! He is disrespecting the leaders!" Legolas begged at me. I just looked away and sat comfortably.

"We already finished Nene then you're asking me to catch a deevee?" I mocked them. I saw their faces darkened and continued my little speech.

"You guys are really worthless. Wow I never thought that the meaning of Knight Master is someone USELESS." I scoffed and turned away. With that Konrad and other knight masters as well as Legolas stood up and tried to catch Marumaro. The event turned into an instant wild hunt and it was very entertaining.

Finally Legolas and Konrad caught him then threw him to the nearby fountain to wake him up.

Since the fun part is over I stood up and started to walk towards the exit.

"Where are you going Miss Zola? The victory party is not yet over." Legolas blocked my way with his annoying useless body. I arched a brow.

"Oh so this is a party? I thought that this is a contest for the longest and most boring speech. I don't care if they're not yet done. They can talk all they want once I'm gone so moved." I replied and tried to move passed him. But instead of moving away he even used his arms to block my way. This person is really getting into my nerves.

"Zola I know you guys ar-" I cut him off by raising my sword and placed the edge of my blade near his throat.

"Are you going to move or do you want me to move that annoying head of yours away from that big useless body." I said sternly. He moved quickly and went back to his seat. Tss big coward. I went to my room and took a long nap. I had enough of this nonsense. All I want to do is sleep and ignore all of the stupid people around me.

-FEW HOURS LATER-

I woke up because someone is trying to break the door of my room. When I opened it I saw Shu and others looking like lost puppies.

"What's the matter? The wimps asked you to fetch me up?" I asked in an irritated tone. They did not reply but instead they grabbed my arms and started dragging me.

"What are you doing? Are you guys tired of living?" I hate being dragged.

"Please Zola come with us! I heard that there is a nearby town where we can relax and have fun!" Bouquet begged. I took a deep breath to calm myself. They should have asked me if they wanted me to come to stroll.